Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legit Massage with balls TT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Yep... when they say "keep undies on", it is usually the kiss of death message for anything extra. I don't even try to find if there are "extras" on the menu.
    I had a rather embarassing story about massage parlours in Central Asia... I was there for two weeks and miss all that RnT action, and had no intel about the local sex industry other than it being illegal and the only way is to pick up freelancers at a bar.

I walked around my hotel and found a big "MASSAGE" sign in English. I asked how much and paid the money (roughly AU$30 for the hour). I saw the masseuse, a young Viet girl who spoke no English and some broken Russian. She told me to undress as she waited outside. I undressed, even took my undies off expecting extras on offer but as soon as the masseuse walked in she took my undies, gave it to me and told me to put it back on.

The massage went well after that although it was embarassing and disappointing. That's where I found out that I've been spoiled by Sydney's RnT industry and have to be mindful if I ever travel alone overseas again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before COVID, the Thai massage place at 123 Clarence Street CBD used to have girls that offered HJ and some topless play for $50. They had rooms with doors.

Sadly, after COVID, it was renovated and is now called Golden Tree Thai Massage Sydney https://goldentreethaimassage.com.au/
    The rooms have solid walls but only curtains for doors, and the three times I tried it there was no hint of any extras available at all.

Has anyone else been more lucky there recently?
    Nope, never had any luck with any of the Golden Tree locations. Tried a number of them to test my luck as some of them have young pretty Thais.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Golden tree is the worst in terms of telling me to keep my undies on, never had luck at all.

I tried all the thai massage places around me and i'll say 85% of them tell me to keep my undies on... a while back this was rare and you could get extras more too (at an inflated price)

Guess its the shift in business, thai girls probably realised they could make enough without jerking off dudes

if anyone wants to know all my intel up north just shoot me a DM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai massage is one of the lowest strike rate. Not sure why they want to be so pure and legit here when it's everywhere in Thailand?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Thai massage is one of the lowest strike rate. Not sure why they want to be so pure and legit here when it's everywhere in Thailand?
    If they get cops & council sniffing around in a 'legit' location then they're in serious shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    If they get cops & council sniffing around in a 'legit' location then they're in serious shit.
    Same as hundreds of other shops in Sydney. Just that "Thai" massage has a higher portion of being legit, whereas Chinese massage are usually rnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    There was no ladyboy when I went, and was not offered extras.
    She did say it was hard finding workers for the shop.
    They have the special priced massage where it's an extra $20 where you are welcome to take your Undies off. That's what I understood was all on offer.
    It wouldn't surprise me you were offered extras.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    What happens if you just rock up not wearing undies, as I often do? Are you saying that they would charge an extra $20 on top?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This shop will suit you.

Rozelle Thai Massage
    1/671 Darling St, Rozelle NSW 2039

Pay for the 1 hour $90 and you will get want you are looking for.

Went there last Friday. Nothing on offer. Had a one hour massage. Large stocky girl in her late 20s or early 30s. String massage. All up it’s a waste of time if you’re looking for HJ or anything erotic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there last Friday. Nothing on offer. Had a one hour massage. Large stocky girl in her late 20s or early 30s. String massage. All up it’s a waste of time if you’re looking for HJ or anything erotic.
    Sounds like it was Natty, she told me to take my undies off but offered nothing extra.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like it was Natty, she told me to take my undies off but offered nothing extra.

Can’t remember her name but she gave me the strongest massage I’ve had in years. About 15 minutes before the end of the hour I heard the door open, I was still face down. I looked up and a big older woman walked in and I asked ‘what’s going on?’

My masseuse said the other woman she was the boss and came in to help with the massage. At that moment the older ‘boss’ touched the back of my leg with her cold hands. I said how her hands were cold, so she walked out. All in the span of a minute. No idea what all that was about. Anyway, that place is not recommended.

P.S. I stead of hot towels, the masseuse went out and brought in a small plastic round container with warm water and a small towel to wet and wash my back. I felt it was all unhygienic stuff and went straight home for a hot shower.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bloody hell mate - yeah, I would have done the same...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12