Lady's nationality: Malaysian https://no5marrickville.com/profile/sunny/

Rates: $180/half hour, $280/1hr each

Date of visit: 25/12/2023

Establishment: No5 Marrickville

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.no5marrickville.com

Phone: 0417 888123

Hours of Business: 10 til late

Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, 69, DATY, DFK, Shower together

Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are accurate. If not Sunny, then very similar.

Malaysian B Cup 165cm 54kg

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

The first step, as always, is to check the reviews on http://www.aus99forum.com. As a new girl, Sunny had no reviews.

The Establishment:
    I like places where the girls wear dresses; it usually indicates more sociable girls. No 5 is excellent; the photos are real in my experience, and service is provided as advertised, as my go-to girl was missing from the roster when I enquired about Sunny. I used SMS to book Sunny while on the train. I arrived, transacted the commercial part and went into the room to wait.

Those who read my reviews know I like No 5 Marrickville. In my experience, places have similar girls. The attitude at No. 5 is excellent.

Executive Summary: For those who know Keiko, Sunny is similar, not the same, alike. Very young, delightful, and highly enthusiastic.

The Lady:
    The website description says, Young girl with curvy body. Cute face and friendly, and sweet smiles. 😘😘😘

The website advertises a cute face and a friendly and sweet smile. That is very accurate. The description could add "a super friendly personality".

The photos are disappointing, having seen her in a dress and a birthday suit. The website photos are accurate; Sunny has a feminine body shape and is perfectly proportioned, resulting in a good-looking woman. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like a women shaped like a women; it is impossible to put shape on a toothpick.

The main part:
    Sunny's English is sound conversational but has limits. Using a translator, we chatted, and this helped her relax. I pointed out I am older than her grandfather, and I am. Sunny did not understand the word nervous, but the translator helped. Sunny pointed out this was her third day on trial.

Sunny helped me undress.

She was very nervous, so I held her hands out and turned her around. Instant hard-on, we both looked down, and I said, "Somebody is impressed". Sunny held her hands to her face, giggled, and we closed for a kiss. Sunny was relaxing.

Into the shower, Sunny completed the standard No. 5 clean with some DFK. A little conversation. Some kissing and some BBBJ. Good start!

Drying off, then more DFK. Onto the bed and some exploring, Sunny has very nice well formed natural tits. More kissing, then asked if she liked 69.

As her description says, Sunny is super friendly and moved straight into 69. She enjoys sex. Her BBBJ is good, and her ball-sucking is very good.

Every girl at No 5 is unique. Sunny is learning her craft. Half an hour is short; I wish I could afford longer! We tried several positions, and Sunny provided more than what was on the service list. I will not write here as Sunny is experimenting, so I respect that until Sunny lists the service, it is her discretion to provide the service or not. But it demonstrated her enthusiasm to please and provide good service to me.

I explained I like to try to get a girl to cum. Sunny positioned herself into 69, and away I went. It was clear Sunny orgasmed. She then pointed to me.

Into doggy, Sunny has hips you want to grab and slam into. We switched to missionary, and she was so tight I came almost immediately. My fault, but she does feel great and tight.

More kissing, then into the shower.

Sunny is a very, very, very sweet and amenable girl.

Do yourselves a favour and try Sunny. She is a young girl with a curvy body, cute face, super friendly and sweet smiles, just as advertised.

Please enjoy, guys. She is simply delightful.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post
    Wasn’t nightshade busted recently writing their own fake shop reviews and then tried to desperately claim cache / tech issues?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?123878-Japanese-Beni-an-amazing-spinner&p=2903929

And N5M is the sister shop to nightshade?

I’ve always liked and preferred N5M and have written positive reviews but seeing this stuff makes me rethink supporting them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post
    Not a copy and past a new review based on previus written by me. The two girls are similar. Real review. Look at my others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds great 👍

Sunny just come back

Message or WeChat us

Phone : 0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com