Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    First Vincent888, now Percy1. You know, Percy1 used to back you up saying you're credible because of your "ancient" status and 5000+ posts, and now you're backstabbing him.

Have fun. Some people change between hot & cold like the Melbourne weather within hours because they find it stimulating, or they're doing it because the conversation is becoming too easy they try to make it harder.
    Was Vincent not going on about the same girl? I’m sure “M” was also mentioned with him too

Since he must have been blocked and unable to post, I think you are him on another account

Join date 15/12/24
    Averaging 15 posts a day.

Exactly the numbers he was doing

Some people have some serious issues

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Was Vincent not going on about the same girl? I’m sure “M” was also mentioned with him too

Since he must have been blocked and unable to post, I think you are him on another account

Join date 15/12/24
    Averaging 15 posts a day.

Exactly the numbers he was doing

Some people have some serious issues
    I don't think I can reach 2K posts like Vincent did in 2 months.

Like I said, have fun. The more you expect, the more you'll be disappointed.

Banned
    Goldy used to be hard to read. Recently I find him to be quite easy to read - and he's been avoiding direct confrontation with me as well so that he doesn't get called out for who he really is. I'm giving him a pass because I find that he's not worthy of being whistleblown. He's more of a "filler character" or "stunt double".
    You know a lot about this place? When you say you know who he is you mean in real life or role in this forum?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is getting quite juicy and philosophical; and all in a thread about barebacking WLs.
    Dear Begov, what do you mean when you say "whistleblown"? is it a form of BJ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    You know a lot about this place? When you say you know who he is you mean in real life or role in this forum?
    In real life it's probably changed hands several times but his role in the forum is always secondary. He (the persona) was someone's English essay practice dummy as his initial 2012-2014 posts were immaculate essays similar to mine but has slowly dwindled to trolling short responses throughout the years.

My ways of writing was also based on my needs to improve on my essay writing 15 years ago. Unfortunately I can't shake off the habit so it's stuck until today. A few other accounts also suffered the same fate since 2012 - some retained their knowledge of Chinese language while others suddenly started forgetting how to write Chinese or don't even know anything about Chinese culture.

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    This is getting quite juicy and philosophical; and all in a thread about barebacking WLs.
    Dear Begov, what do you mean when you say "whistleblown"? is it a form of BJ?
    "Blowing a flute" (吹簫 ceoi1 siu1) in Cantonese is basically a slang for BJ. I remember watching one of those old Stephen Chow movies where he walked into a "BJ bar" with guys lining up and the girl told him she "blows flutes". Stephen Chow thought she was a musician and told her he's good at blowing flutes as well 🤣🤣🤣

Banned
    In real life it's probably changed hands several times but his role in the forum is always secondary. He (the persona) was someone's English essay practice dummy as his initial 2012-2014 posts were immaculate essays similar to mine but has slowly dwindled to trolling short responses throughout the years.

My ways of writing was also based on my needs to improve on my essay writing 15 years ago. Unfortunately I can't shake off the habit so it's stuck until today. A few other accounts also suffered the same fate since 2012 - some retained their knowledge of Chinese language while others suddenly started forgetting how to write Chinese or don't even know anything about Chinese culture.

"Blowing a flute" (吹簫 ceoi1 siu1) in Cantonese is basically a slang for BJ. I remember watching one of those old Stephen Chow movies where he walked into a "BJ bar" with guys lining up and the girl told him she "blows flutes". Stephen Chow thought she was a musician and told her he's good at blowing flutes as well 🤣🤣🤣
    Very observant. Who else are the key personalities in this place? What happened to the water drinking boob banger? Hes gone very quiet of late

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    damn multiple posts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    damn multiple posts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    damn multiple posts

Banned
    Very observant. Who else are the key personalities in this place? What happened to the water drinking boob banger? Hes gone very quiet of late
    Not gonna name people but this one was also off their characteristics back in 2017. I removed the name and the blue fast-forward button to keep this account anonymous.

Lol come on now maxy don't be like that ...Caff worked as hard as any blokes here he had a full time job Going to gym etc...
    He go to work like every one else what he do in his spare time is his business ....his not harmony lol this guy contributed alot to this forum we all should appreciated his time nd efforts.. peace
    Looking at the writing style and the users involved in that discussion, could be the one and only chatterbox in this forum dating back to 2013.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not gonna name people but this one was also off their characteristics back in 2017. I removed the name and the blue fast-forward button to keep this account anonymous.

Looking at the writing style and the users involved in that discussion, could be the one and only chatterbox in this forum dating back to 2013.
    If you go to your GP you can get a mental health plan and get subsidised counselling. I'm not even mucking around or having a go.
    I've done it. You can too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    If you go to your GP you can get a mental health plan and get subsidised counselling. I'm not even mucking around or having a go.
    I've done it. You can too.
    After you. You know why you've been looking up that info. As you said, you've done it, it's not a bad thing to rebook a session.

You triple posted and deleted because you realised that mentioning people's races and ethnicities is wrong. You almost didn't learn your lesson there.

Banned
    After you. You know why you've been looking up that info. As you said, you've done it, it's not a bad thing to rebook a session.

You triple posted and deleted because you realised that mentioning people's races and ethnicities is wrong. You almost didn't learn your lesson there.
    Bubbles getting owned. I concur with Begov. I think that says it all that you needed a mental health plan. Didnt cure your Albo wet dreams though

Banned

No idea whats being referenced here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nah I just had a few beers and I kept fucking up. No lessons to learn other than that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bubbles getting owned. I concur with Begov. I think that says it all that you needed a mental health plan. Didnt cure your Albo wet dreams though
    Amazing that you concur with yourself. And both of "you" keep going on about
    albo for some reason.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think that says it all that you needed a mental health plan.
    Ok just keep talking to yourself on a sex forum then Vinnie baby.

Banned
    No idea whats being referenced here
    It's from someone registered back in 2012 and was doing heaps of massage shop reviews post COVID. In 2021-2022 their writing style totally changed as if possessed by the devil.

The keyword they were using is "naive" which was non-existent in their old vocabulary, and this person was also knowledgeable in some Chinese phrases back in 2012 but recently seems like they've forgotten how to read and write Chinese.

Banned
    Nah I just had a few beers and I kept fucking up. No lessons to learn other than that.
    Should've learned that posting in a sex forum when drunk is the same as texting your ex when drunk. They both end up pretty bad.

Amazing that you concur with yourself. And both of "you" keep going on about
    albo for some reason.
    Really? Back then it used to be yourself and "Vinnie" hijacking posts whenever I was about to call out certain people's involvement.

Banned
    What happened to the water drinking boob banger?
    In an ancient post he describes himself as an average Aussie with 7 inches. Then funnily enough he contradicts himself by using Cantonese references to certain terms. This person is actually Asian, isn't Cantonese (or Chinese in general) but maybe had met many Hongkongers and was attracted to the Cantonese language and pop culture.

Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast