Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tools of the trade

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Used to pluck but now get waxed. There’s no way I’d shave, the regrowth on my face is bad enough. Surprising how itchy and scratchy my sack is when the hair starts to grow back. Wax is pretty painless and over in a 15 minute session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I just let it grow free and easy. The girls floss their teeth while they are giving me a BBBJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recommend waxing. You can find places that wax at an acceptable rate, might get lucky afterwards too all honesty though, hj after a wax can give you in growns

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    A Gillette power styler without any attachments does a safe and easy job. Can go all the way up to butt cracks.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Banned
    Anyone used Veet or Nair hair removal creams before?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xapoya View Post
    Anyone used Veet or Nair hair removal creams before?
    https://www.amazon.com/Veet-Removal-...ews/B000KKNQBK

The reviews don't exactly instill confidence that it will be a painless experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Veet-Removal-...ews/B000KKNQBK

The reviews don't exactly instill confidence that it will be a painless experience.
    Wow, that's like using gel bleach on your hair. It burns

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, horrible stuff. Stinks like crazy and regrowth like shaving.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Good to know.

Any better alternatives for down there you know of GFM?
    Unfortunately no. I sort of gave up on shavers after trying this one. It had so many good reviews for it and was a complete let down, TBH.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 to go see Jessica at Saigon Princess for the full body wax. It gets progressively less painful after each visit as the roots of the hair arenÂ’t as deep and it give the best results for me.

Shaved for years and used various dilapidation creams (thatÂ’s what Nair is) and have even done laser hair removal before I got tattooed (which rules it out unless I donÂ’t mind loosing the few thousand $ worth of tatts).

Plus she is a great sort and there is just something about having a gorgeous Vietnamese chick pouring hot wax onto your arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    +1 to go see Jessica at Saigon Princess for the full body wax. It gets progressively less painful after each visit as the roots of the hair arenÂ’t as deep and it give the best results for me.

Shaved for years and used various dilapidation creams (thatÂ’s what Nair is) and have even done laser hair removal before I got tattooed (which rules it out unless I donÂ’t mind loosing the few thousand $ worth of tatts).

Plus she is a great sort and there is just something about having a gorgeous Vietnamese chick pouring hot wax onto your arse.
    Does service come with extra services? What's the damage on the waxing? Just curious 🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Does service come with extra services? What's the damage on the waxing? Just curious 🤔
    You add on the extra services if you’d like to. Full body wax starts at $220 but they have never got around to my chest (I’m super hairy) and the last 2 times another girls has come in to help so I’ll be getting both legs waxed at the same time.

But the full body massage after a waxing and a shower was great. The body scrub after waxing was not a good idea as exfoliating already sore skin hurts.

I think I was around the $350 mark for a full body wax sans chest and an hour massage with CBJ but it could have been a bit more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Or go to 197 on Clarence in the city. Haven't been there since I moved out of the city but I think it was like $70 for full Brazillian. Can go downstairs after for a RnT. Say hi to Rose for me if you go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    You add on the extra services if you’d like to. Full body wax starts at $220 but they have never got around to my chest (I’m super hairy) and the last 2 times another girls has come in to help so I’ll be getting both legs waxed at the same time.

But the full body massage after a waxing and a shower was great. The body scrub after waxing was not a good idea as exfoliating already sore skin hurts.

I think I was around the $350 mark for a full body wax sans chest and an hour massage with CBJ but it could have been a bit more
    I've seen videos of guys doing waxing down under and they tend to ejaculate just from the pain of waxing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12