Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardady View Post
    again, stop dreaming or go talk to a doctor.
    I am not here to convince you , I didnt even quote you nor name you.
    I was just expressed my view, I asked if I am the only one.
    Doesn't help if the doctor majored in arts rather than a medical degree. I too, was expressing my views and you took offence to it. Anger is like holding a burning coal in your bare hands just to hurl it at others - even if you manage to hurt someone with it you end up hurting yourself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Doesn't help if the doctor majored in arts rather than a medical degree. I too, was expressing my views and you took offence to it. Anger is like holding a burning coal in your bare hands just to hurl it at others - even if you manage to hurt someone with it you end up hurting yourself.
    You're the one who had to insult them to begin with calling them a 5 year old. Somehow you want to be the one to preach not hurling insults at other people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    You're the one who had to insult them to begin with calling them a 5 year old. Somehow you want to be the one to preach not hurling insults at other people.
    https://ideapod.com/men-who-overcomp...ese-behaviors/

He's an overcompensator, similar to you.

I offer only my condolences.

Those of us who have achieved good things in life have no need to show it off. And I see that you're very proud of your BBFS achievements for years, it's like the words of someone who hasn't actually broken their BBFS virginity or even had vaginal sex before.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't get upset with him sugardady, hayabi is our resident psycho.

He's always here, he replies to everything whether he needs to or not, he has multiple user names and has elaborate conversations with himself, he dreams of being a Mongol and generally bullshits from everything from his race and his marital status to the economy and the life span of the Himalayan brown tree frog. And he's waiting for a fictional girlfriend code named "M" to contact him via Buddhist mantras or a portal in the time space continuum.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Don't get upset with him sugardady, hayabi is our resident psycho.

He's always here, he replies to everything whether he needs to or not, he has multiple user names and has elaborate conversations with himself, he dreams of being a Mongol and generally bullshits from everything from his race and his marital status to the economy and the life span of the Himalayan brown tree frog. And he's waiting for a fictional girlfriend code named "M" to contact him via Buddhist mantras or a portal in the time space continuum.
    Someone's paying LOTS of attention. Very sus. I wonder why...

Most of it is quite off the mark but who am I to dispute it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://ideapod.com/men-who-overcomp...ese-behaviors/

He's an overcompensator, similar to you.

I offer only my condolences.

Those of us who have achieved good things in life have no need to show it off. And I see that you're very proud of your BBFS achievements for years, it's like the words of someone who hasn't actually broken their BBFS virginity or even had vaginal sex before.
    Daaamn, I didn't know you were such a baby.

I think you have been dropped too hard when you were a kid and never really did grow up.

I don't even feel sorry for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Daaamn, I didn't know you were such a baby.

I think you have been dropped too hard when you were a kid and never really did grow up.

I don't even feel sorry for you.
    Are you describing yourself?

I think you need more gas.

Banned
    A kind roast: if you're a boomer, shouldn't you be in an aged care home or a retirement village? Most boomers I know can barely see the font on their phone's keyboard without a magnifying glass.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I'm a boomer and if you were born in '58 then so are you juscruisin

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Haha. As if a 3 year old can type on a keyboard and have good language skills.

You clearly don't understand that I'm referring to your instincts when I said you're a 5 year old needing mommy's milk. Babies typically stop drinking mommy's milk between 12 to 18 months. If a kid is 5 years old and still wanting mommy's milk then he will grow up a winger, and that's why many mums who breastfeed their babies would get their kids off the habit by applying Vicks vaporub on their nipples.

As real as your stories are, I don't see the point in you convincing me. I certainly didn't ask you to convince me. You can take my opinion or leave it, easy as it is. Unless you're an actual 5yo that still breastfeeds, then that explains your attitude.
    Do you cum every time you type "that's why" in your posts? Maybe ejaculate a little bit, feel like your head is a bit bigger?

I bet begov cums everytime he types "that's why" in his posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Do you cum every time you type "that's why" in your posts? Maybe ejaculate a little bit, feel like your head is a bit bigger?
    Do you?

I find that there's a certain someone or a group of people who get orgasms whenever they found someone who stands up against their bullying. And these mental orgasms never seem to stop or take a break.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I bet begov cums everytime he types "that's why" in his posts.
    And I bet you shudder in ecstasy, almost wetting the chair you sit on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let's get back to some titillating posts on people's bbfs escapades

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha this is getting more interesting offtopic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Let's get back to some titillating posts on people's bbfs escapades
    The only time I had BBF I found myself on a hospital bed fighting for my life.

I've never step foot in a massage parlour ever since.

No joke.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Really? Back then it used to be yourself and "Vinnie" hijacking posts whenever I was about to call out certain people's involvement.
    Except that you only registered after Vinnie was banned...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After you. You know why you've been looking up that info. As you said, you've done it, it's not a bad thing to rebook a session.

You triple posted and deleted because you realised that mentioning people's races and ethnicities is wrong. You almost didn't learn your lesson there.
    Nothing wrong with getting some help with your mental health. I'm just a bit worried about you. And Percy. And various other pseudonyms.

So you discovered your 3 percent Uyghur from a dna test, you've never been to mainland China, but somehow you're super in touch with "your" culture?
    Is it like when people find out they're 3 percent Cherokee and then get a tattoo of a Native American dude and realise why they're so spiritual and in touch with nature?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i think its quite clear that begov94 is a direct descendant of the Gengkhis Khan

now there's a man who did a lot of barebacking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Nothing wrong with getting some help with your mental health. I'm just a bit worried about you. And Percy. And various other pseudonyms.

So you discovered your 3 percent Uyghur from a dna test, you've never been to mainland China, but somehow you're super in touch with "your" culture?
    Is it like when people find out they're 3 percent Cherokee and then get a tattoo of a Native American dude and realise why they're so spiritual and in touch with nature?
    Dont worry about me c*nt. You just keep stroking yourself while Albo makes a fool of himself with the tax cuts

I don't know about you guys. Everytime I see a post from begov, I just scroll right through it. It's become part of using this forum, a habit. I maybe read 2 or 3 words at the top, the rest is a blur, just a wall of text flying right by.

Why would anyone spare any time or effort to an individual that has no soul?

No coherent thought = no honesty = no soul. Literally everything is fake / BS.

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast