Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Shops (exclude Ginza N5M)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ooo, i did get soft banned from Ginza empire tho. I did nothing wild, it is just that i have some skin issues called 'Fordyce spot' + circumcisions and a chinese WL freak out after seeing the skin spot and circumcisions cut(it does not look neat and pretty) (She probably never seen a circumcised dick i assume). Bossman told me to better not come back

Then i come back and with doctor/health report, bossman not convinced, showed my dick to bossman, still get told only can get CBJ/no BBBJ. So yeah not keen going back there

Now i just go to Ginza club

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    God you’re desperate to show your cock to Bossman.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seis View Post
    Ooo, i did get soft banned from Ginza empire tho. I did nothing wild, it is just that i have some skin issues called 'Fordyce spot' + circumcisions and a chinese WL freak out after seeing the skin spot and circumcisions cut(it does not look neat and pretty) (She probably never seen a circumcised dick i assume). Bossman told me to better not come back

Then i come back and with doctor/health report, bossman not convinced, showed my dick to bossman, still get told only can get CBJ/no BBBJ. So yeah not keen going back there

Even if you had no disease why would you expect them to want to suck an ugly cock. Your description of it alone sounds disgusting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    I must say I thought the same. I’d consider plastic surgery if that’s the case and I would never show my dick to bossman and if I was the boss I would not want to be looking at dicks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seis View Post

I agree everytime I go there I need to show Bossman my cock too.

I put on different stick-on tattoos to amuse him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I agree everytime I go there I need to show Bossman my cock too.

I put on different stick-on tattoos to amuse him.
    Normally when I'm in the waiting booth I'll unzip my pants and let my cock out decorated with these golden cock rings for the girls to see when they introduce themselves. Every girl who worships my cock before being selected will get a free golden G-string on the way out.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1595...17&pro=1&frs=1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I must say I thought the same. I’d consider plastic surgery if that’s the case and I would never show my dick to bossman and if I was the boss I would not want to be looking at dicks
    Not that i want to show bossman, the bossman ask if he can see it. Idk why you guys get so defensive about it when the bossman himself is pretty chill about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh cmon dude, i did not choose to get skin disease, it is just unlucky, why kick a man when he is down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    Even if you had no disease why would you expect them to want to suck an ugly cock. Your description of it alone sounds disgusting
    Oh cmon dude, i did not choose to get skin disease, it is just unlucky, why kick a man when he is down.

It is not contracted disease, some people just born with it. Probably genetics and stuff idk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    Mate, did i ever mention i'm a newbie punter yet? How do i know which procedure is normal which is not.

Im just young and dumb with head/brain full of cum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123