Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haley

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    You are obsessed with her. 7 post asking the same question. It's pretty sad if you can't afford $300 to try her out
    $300 can feed his family of 3 for a week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra View Post
    How was Haley in the diamond service

"You pay diamond,
    You get diamond."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

"You pay diamond,
    You get diamond."

- Miyagi Sensei.
    Sensual wild girl, love the view of the tiger from behind, and when she has her hair down it only adds to the mystique.... One of my favs..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

"You pay diamond,
    You get diamond."

- Miyagi Sensei.
    Unless you get the synthetic or lab grown shit like cubic zirconia, moissanite, yag, hpht, cvd etc
    Chicks won't know the difference and you might get lucky and score a free bareback root or two

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Unless you get the synthetic or lab grown shit like cubic zirconia, moissanite, yag, hpht, cvd etc
    Chicks won't know the difference and you might get lucky and score a free bareback root or two
    Some seasoned chicks actually know how to tell different diamond materials apart. I find moissanite and high clarity natural or lab grown diamonds harder to differentiate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peripel View Post
    Some seasoned chicks actually know how to tell different diamond materials apart. I find moissanite and high clarity natural or lab grown diamonds harder to differentiate.
    Oh yes, the power of Google. You can just take anything it spits up and make it your own.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar
    I have seen Haley this week for the first time and I was very impressed.
    I have been to 108 seven times in the past six months and it is one of my favourite places now. I always get the diamond service because I like the bbbj and daty that are included.
    I usually see one of the Japanese ladies, but on this occasion I saw Haley.
    Haley is lovely and intelligent, with a fit rockin body, and beautiful skin. Small B cup breasts. We did everything but the Nuru gel massage bodyslide this time.
    I was her last client and she was a bit tired; also I wanted to focus on lovemaking with her. We had mutual orgasms so I felt a little bit of chemistry with her.
    I also had a great conversation with her.
    She was very attentive to my needs and wants and eager to please me. I felt very safe with her, because it was clear she was there to care for and look after me.
    One surprise is that her accent is very Western Sydney aussie, but I soon got used to it.
    I am hoping to go and see Haley again soon, and I recommend it is worth the $300 to give her a try.
    A beautiful woman, sweet personality and great service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12