Thread: PussyCatDolls - Sumi - Last day

Junior Member(有D料到)

PussyCatDolls - Sumi - Last day

WeChatId: Alwayslucky8889
    (No point adding a link to the ad as she is flying back to Vietnam tomorrow)
    Quite a sad day for punters whoÂ’ve been seeing PCD girls today as itÂ’s SumiÂ’s last day in Australia.
    She has been one of the best girls in terms of service I ve seen. She is petite and cute and has a lovely personality too.
    As soon as I found out she was coming to Sydney from Brisbane, I knew I had to see her at least once in her last 10 days but I ended up seeing her 3 times (last being today, her final day) for 90 minutes sessions each time.
    Worth the money and the tim. she has somehow become prettier now after coming back from Brisbane too. Sessions with her are always success with multiple orgasms (i wont go into session details this time)
    I am just sad that this was the last time I ll see her. I really hope she comes back to Australia if her life goals and plans align with that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah it's sad Sumi is leaving and she'll be sorely missed. Agree with you, she's very petite and cute and she went above and beyond in service. My first session even went way into overtime.
    I actually found out about Chloe from her. I was telling Sumi how I was sad she's leaving and she goes 'don't worry there's an another girl coming, I've seen her in person and she's super pretty'. She couldn't pronounce her name so she spelt it for me 'c h l o e'. Man, she's so precious lol.
    I think Sumi and Chloe have been my top 1 and 2 punts this year. Gotta thank PCD for the amazing finds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea...she is the best....honestly cant help but keep comparing PCD other gurls with Sumi or Chloe....lol....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imagine a Sumi and Chloe double

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good news boys! Mamasan just told me she has a new hottie starting tomorrow in Epping. Service is up there as good as Sumi but better looking.