Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this an atypical experience?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Whatta bout bringing a Woolies bag hahahahahahahaha
    Too many syllables goddess of wisdom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dlay87 View Post
    But the parts that mess with my head are 1) why was she trying to get me to take the condom off and 2) why would she tell me her real name? Like, what's the end game?
    She wants you to get hooked onto her. She's seeking your validation. She wants you to tell her that you are willing to enjoy her raw pussy and fill her up with your potent seeds. She wants you to call her real name out as you're about to CIP her.

She doesn't have an endgame but she wants to see where it all leads to.

This is common in many women who think they lack emotional stimulation. Instead of cultivating that emotional balance and sharing it with others like how a mother loves her own flesh and blood unconditionally, she's looking at extracting other people's emotional balance for her own gain.

She may or may not be on the pill when she asks you to take the condom off and fuck her raw but I'm pretty sure she's not stupid enough to make someone who isn't committed yet to impregnate her. She wants to make you think she's willing to have your babies to extract your commitment.

The solution is for you to see what she's offering. If she offers nothing more than just her body, maybe you should stop seeing her. If she shows that she can be a good wife and mother in exchange for your commitment and sperm then it's up to you. But I'm really sussed with sex workers that tell me she wants to have my baby at the get go.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    ok strange strange flex but ok, thanks for sharing, some of the guys will explain the birds and the bees 2 u
    It's an atypical flex, for sure... And I doubt if it's anything more than just that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not sure how many sex workers you have met

See at least 20 sex workers so you have your head screwed on properly and never idealise one sex worker. That's just naive

The sex industry can really mess with a beginners mind, or the mind of a lonely man

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Not sure how many sex workers you have met

See at least 20 sex workers so you have your head screwed on properly and never idealise one sex worker. That's just naive

The sex industry can really mess with a beginners mind, or the mind of a lonely man
    This I agree on.

Wham-bam, thank you maÂ’am. Keep it simple.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Have some empathy for the lonely man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peripel View Post
    She wants you to get hooked onto her. She's seeking your validation. She wants you to tell her that you are willing to enjoy her raw pussy and fill her up with your potent seeds. She wants you to call her real name out as you're about to CIP her.

She doesn't have an endgame but she wants to see where it all leads to.

This is common in many women who think they lack emotional stimulation. Instead of cultivating that emotional balance and sharing it with others like how a mother loves her own flesh and blood unconditionally, she's looking at extracting other people's emotional balance for her own gain.

She may or may not be on the pill when she asks you to take the condom off and fuck her raw but I'm pretty sure she's not stupid enough to make someone who isn't committed yet to impregnate her. She wants to make you think she's willing to have your babies to extract your commitment.

The solution is for you to see what she's offering. If she offers nothing more than just her body, maybe you should stop seeing her. If she shows that she can be a good wife and mother in exchange for your commitment and sperm then it's up to you. But I'm really sussed with sex workers that tell me she wants to have my baby at the get go.
    Similar to someone trying to give you vanilla extract instead of an actual vanilla bean. Its not worth it if it isn't from Madagascar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    Similar to someone trying to give you vanilla extract instead of an actual vanilla bean. Its not worth it if it isn't from Madagascar
    I'm pretty sure any vanilla extract regardless of country of origin is always going to be fake and not worth it lol. Nothing beats actual organic vanilla beans.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am sure , she does this to everyone. Dont worry. You are stressing and over thinking this. Enjoy mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12