Thread: J NIINA - BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN- she's on L PLATES but she knows where the gear stick is.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J NIINA - BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN- she's on L PLATES but she knows where the gear stick is.

I caught up with the new J girl Niina today.
    She is a total beginner and a genuinely pretty girl - one of the prettiest Japanese girls in recent years.
    She also has a really sexy body and ultra white skin.
    But what I like most about her is her warm friendly nature - her total honesty and genuineness and her passion for sex and sexual pleasure.

LOOKS and BODY
    Niina is in her early 20s.
    She is a really pretty girl. I would rate her face an easy 9/10.
    Her dyed blonde hair with the dark roots showing totally suits her and makes her stand out from the other J girls.
    Gorgeous eyes and smile, high cheek bones, and perfect complexion with a couple of beauty spots.
    Around 158cm and very sexy body somewhere in between slim and curvy.
    B to almost C cup boobs perfect shape and firmness and sexy nipples.
    Nice round butt with just the right amount of padding.
    Beautiful perfect ultra white smooth soft skin.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Niina has abeen in Sydney a few weeks studying English.
    Today was her first time ever in a full service shop, though she did say she worked briefly in a massage shop.
    She is a very genuine, warm and friendly girl.
    Very humble and modest, blissfully unaware of how sexy and pretty she is.
    It is a total 100% GFE vibe with Niina with no PSE, but she is a very passionate and horny girl, so be warned once you warm her up she is a total sex maniac.
    She is studying English and her English is already quite good.

DFK and DATY
    Niina is a very passionate and sensual kisser and we went from kiss on the lips to LFK to DFK in a short space of time.
    Niina loves DATY.
    Like most Japanese newbies she starts off a bit shy and embarrassed but her horniness quickly takes over and pretty soon she was genuinely moaning and sighing and soaking wet.

BBBJ
    Niina gives a nice girlfriend type BBBJ.
    Very sensual and with plenty of feeling and eye contact. Technique is OK, but it's more about the feeling with this girl.
    69er was especially nice grabbing her chunky but firm arse cheeks and licking herpussy and she slurped away on my cock.

FUCKING
    Niina is nice and tight but she was soaking wet from the DATY and we used some lube just to make sure.
    She is a very sensual and passionate GFE fuck and genuinely loves fucking in every position.
    Definitely no FOAM or acting with this girl - she 100% genuinely enjoys herself.
    Niina is not a stick it in thrust hard for 2 minutes and shoot kind of girl - she is highly sensual and sexual girl to be savoured slowly with mutual enjoyment.

ROUND 2
    A nice debrief and chill out and Niina is dropping hints that she is keen to go again, but I teased her a bit and let her get more horny and all of a sudden it was on again.
    Second time was even better than the first.
    The first round had made Niina even more horny and the second round was even more intense and intimate.

OVERALL
    Niina is very pretty - not just kawaii cute but genuinely gorgeous.
    She has got a great body.
    She said she has put on a bit of weight in Australia but I reckon it is an improvement because she is bangin' hot and at her peak right now.
    She is a beginner and so does not have all the routines and procedures perfected and polished, but she makes up for it with her passion and freshness and keen attitude and genuine horny nature.
    You can't miss her in a line up with the blonde hair but I doubt this girl will be in many line ups because I am sure she will book out quick and everyone who books her will come back for seconds and thirds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I caught up with the new J girl Niina today.
    She is a total beginner and a genuinely pretty girl - one of the prettiest Japanese girls in recent years.
    She also has a really sexy body and ultra white skin.
    But what I like most about her is her warm friendly nature - her total honesty and genuineness and her passion for sex and sexual pleasure.

LOOKS and BODY
    Niina is in her early 20s.
    She is a really pretty girl. I would rate her face an easy 9/10.
    Her dyed blonde hair with the dark roots showing totally suits her and makes her stand out from the other J girls.
    Gorgeous eyes and smile, high cheek bones, and perfect complexion with a couple of beauty spots.
    Around 158cm and very sexy body somewhere in between slim and curvy.
    B to almost C cup boobs perfect shape and firmness and sexy nipples.
    Nice round butt with just the right amount of padding.
    Beautiful perfect ultra white smooth soft skin.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Niina has abeen in Sydney a few weeks studying English.
    Today was her first time ever in a full service shop, though she did say she worked briefly in a massage shop.
    She is a very genuine, warm and friendly girl.
    Very humble and modest, blissfully unaware of how sexy and pretty she is.
    It is a total 100% GFE vibe with Niina with no PSE, but she is a very passionate and horny girl, so be warned once you warm her up she is a total sex maniac.
    She is studying English and her English is already quite good.

DFK and DATY
    Niina is a very passionate and sensual kisser and we went from kiss on the lips to LFK to DFK in a short space of time.
    Niina loves DATY.
    Like most Japanese newbies she starts off a bit shy and embarrassed but her horniness quickly takes over and pretty soon she was genuinely moaning and sighing and soaking wet.

BBBJ
    Niina gives a nice girlfriend type BBBJ.
    Very sensual and with plenty of feeling and eye contact. Technique is OK, but it's more about the feeling with this girl.
    69er was especially nice grabbing her chunky but firm arse cheeks and licking herpussy and she slurped away on my cock.

FUCKING
    Niina is nice and tight but she was soaking wet from the DATY and we used some lube just to make sure.
    She is a very sensual and passionate GFE fuck and genuinely loves fucking in every position.
    Definitely no FOAM or acting with this girl - she 100% genuinely enjoys herself.
    Niina is not a stick it in thrust hard for 2 minutes and shoot kind of girl - she is highly sensual and sexual girl to be savoured slowly with mutual enjoyment.

ROUND 2
    A nice debrief and chill out and Niina is dropping hints that she is keen to go again, but I teased her a bit and let her get more horny and all of a sudden it was on again.
    Second time was even better than the first.
    The first round had made Niina even more horny and the second round was even more intense and intimate.

OVERALL
    Niina is very pretty - not just kawaii cute but genuinely gorgeous.
    She has got a great body.
    She said she has put on a bit of weight in Australia but I reckon it is an improvement because she is bangin' hot and at her peak right now.
    She is a beginner and so does not have all the routines and procedures perfected and polished, but she makes up for it with her passion and freshness and keen attitude and genuine horny nature.
    You can't miss her in a line up with the blonde hair but I doubt this girl will be in many line ups because I am sure she will book out quick and everyone who books her will come back for seconds and thirds.
    nice detailed review as usual brother rooter - damn u are quick! hahaha
    re ultra white skin any recent Ginza girls you seen who can compare with the skin colour? i'm a sucker for white skin but girls like that is so rare on odd occasion maybe lighter skin and bit of tan but to be white white or in this case ultra white i'm super curious (and tempted since she seems to do quite short hrs)

sounds like she is a pocket rocket but also curves in the right spots? eg rack and bum?

thanks in advance appreciate your scouting and TOFTT

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    nice detailed review as usual brother rooter - damn u are quick! hahaha
    re ultra white skin any recent Ginza girls you seen who can compare with the skin colour? i'm a sucker for white skin but girls like that is so rare on odd occasion maybe lighter skin and bit of tan but to be white white or in this case ultra white i'm super curious (and tempted since she seems to do quite short hrs)

sounds like she is a pocket rocket but also curves in the right spots? eg rack and bum?

thanks in advance appreciate your scouting and TOFTT
    Thanks bro.
    I have seen 3 girls with super white skin this year.
    J Niina, JAV Karen Nono, and JAV Hinano Aiuchi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks rooter for the info. You mentioned her body is somewhere in between slim and curvy. So do she have belly fat? You know I like Asahi's body type most(low body fat ratio and small body size). And does she have tattoos and full bush?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks bro.
    I have seen 3 girls with super white skin this year.
    J Niina, JAV Karen Nono, and JAV Hinano Aiuchi.
    Rooter bro… seems we are on the same journey (sampling yummy sushi) but getting on different stops… LOL!! I’ve tried a few j girls since 2024 but none of these 3 u mentioned - anyone else recently you see with similar white skin?

Hinano on my list but I seem to keep missing her….same with K sia I put it off and now she’s disappeared off roster fml ��*♂️ hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Thanks rooter for the info. You mentioned her body is somewhere in between slim and curvy. So do she have belly fat? You know I like Asahi's body type most(low body fat ratio and small body size). And does she have tattoos and full bush?
    Asahi the machine hahahaha I always call her a salmon or fish in the room cos her body so nice slim and smooth she has a clean diet and I think does yoga and Pilates often oh man I miss Asahi and her flirting skills ahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asahi the machine hahahaha I always call her a salmon or fish in the room cos her body so nice slim and smooth she has a clean diet and I think does yoga and Pilates often oh man I miss Asahi and her flirting skills ahaha
    Seen Niina, but she is not the slim type in my eyes. I would say she is a young and chubby lady. Not bad, but not my cup of tea. Not like Asahi type at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen Niina, but she is not the slim type in my eyes. I would say she is a young and chubby lady. Not bad, but not my cup of tea. Not like Asahi type at all.
    Thanks for the info bro. Any recent J girls at Ginza that has similar body to Niina for reference?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Thanks for the info bro. Any recent J girls at Ginza that has similar body to Niina for reference?
    FYI Paris in 310 has more aggressive and more chubby body if that's your preferrence.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    FYI Paris in 310 has more aggressive and more chubby body if that's your preferrence.
    More aggressive?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    More aggressive?
    LOL, I mean bigger boobs and bum