Thread: VERY BAD Rainbow from Blacktown 40

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VERY BAD Rainbow from Blacktown 40

I call the shop to see if Eva is working today and the reception said yes. When I got there he said that she's very busy but I have someone that is better than Eva.
    In came Rainbow, she and the reception guaranty the service will be the best or they give my money back. Ok ok, I know I shouldn't listen to them and it happen to me before but I was horny so i gave it a go.
    When I was in the room she straight up tells me what I need and when I can do it. I thought it was just fun and game because she laugh alot, but the longer it goes the more it got worse. I ask her to have sex many times but she keep telling me that I have to wait so she keep kissing my body and playing with my little bro, until the time is up without me cumming and told me to extend if I want to have sex.
    I said no and have my shower and she have the gut to tell me that fs is not about satisfying your little bro but to relax, have a massage and shit. If I want a massage I would of went to a proper massage place.
    When I went out the reception ask me how it goes and I told him exactly how I feel, so he ask Rainbow to come and talk. I told him and her honestly the service is bad and that Eva is 100 time better than her, and she start to tell me that she satisfy me and made me happy and all. This btch keeps going on and on how good the service is and how happy she made me, guess she knows me better than me. Maybe she should tell me what to wear, eat, work and live my life. No wonder she said all asian wouldn't pick her.
    AVOID RAINBOW FROM BLACKTOWN 40 AT ALL COST.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hi John Citizen, that was a really bad punt, thanks for the warning!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who was at the reception? Was it Jack? If it was don't trust that guy. Supposed to be Wednesday he is working at Blacktown 8. But he was the subject of a lot of customers complaints. For example same thing that might had happened to you. He would say that the girl is working and will book or ask you to come. But when you get there he would say the girl is busy when in fact the girl is not working. And he will offer you another instead. That's why Ben is working at Blacktown 8. They have been swapped for about a month now.

Whenever you call the shop particularly Blacktown 40. Ask the name of the receptionist. I trust Ben, Rino, and Vince.

Don't ever trust Jack. He is rude to customers and the girls as well.

Quote Originally Posted by john citizen View Post
    I call the shop to see if Eva is working today and the reception said yes. When I got there he said that she's very busy but I have someone that is better than Eva.
    In came Rainbow, she and the reception guaranty the service will be the best or they give my money back. Ok ok, I know I shouldn't listen to them and it happen to me before but I was horny so i gave it a go.
    When I was in the room she straight up tells me what I need and when I can do it. I thought it was just fun and game because she laugh alot, but the longer it goes the more it got worse. I ask her to have sex many times but she keep telling me that I have to wait so she keep kissing my body and playing with my little bro, until the time is up without me cumming and told me to extend if I want to have sex.
    I said no and have my shower and she have the gut to tell me that fs is not about satisfying your little bro but to relax, have a massage and shit. If I want a massage I would of went to a proper massage place.
    When I went out the reception ask me how it goes and I told him exactly how I feel, so he ask Rainbow to come and talk. I told him and her honestly the service is bad and that Eva is 100 time better than her, and she start to tell me that she satisfy me and made me happy and all. This btch keeps going on and on how good the service is and how happy she made me, guess she knows me better than me. Maybe she should tell me what to wear, eat, work and live my life. No wonder she said all asian wouldn't pick her.
    AVOID RAINBOW FROM BLACKTOWN 40 AT ALL COST.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd say it's beyond bad, it's disastrous! Did reception refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Did she actually refuse to have sex?

Short of a point blank refusal I'd suggest you have noone to blame but yourself. If you pay for an hour and let the clock wind down without initiating/insisting on sex, the fault is entirely yours
    I think he probably only had the 30 min then the WL stuffed him around and trying to get the extension to the hr ?

Well, if it is my 30 min session and half way through the session if my cock was not either in the WLs mouth or her pussy or between her tits, my alarm bell will ring !!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Did she actually refuse to have sex?

Short of a point blank refusal I'd suggest you have noone to blame but yourself. If you pay for an hour and let the clock wind down without initiating/insisting on sex, the fault is entirely yours
    Yes I have ask her many time that I want to have sex and ask for the condom, but she keep saying to wait and take it slow. Also it's 40min.
    I didn't bother with the refund because I was so piss off, just want to go.

I normally go there to see Eva only as she is the best, but she's normally is busy as she told me before. I might have to ask her for her number so I can make her she's working and free.

If you don't want to have sex than why would you waste your time working at a fs shop. People will find out about you and basically you working 12 hours shift with maybe only 1 customer. Better off working in the factory or massage parlor.

Good luck to her if she thinks this kind of tactics is working for her. She don't realise that there's forum for this industry like this website.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like to share information if I have bad punt because that's how I get my information, from this website.
    Don't want her to rip anyone else. Hopefully one is enough.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like Benny, he is really helpful, never bullshit to me, so when Wed he changed to No.8 shop, I follow......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear bro, this is bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where's you AR on Eva?
    You keeping this one a secret

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's amazing how different a punters experience can be with the same woman, are you sure you didn't do anything to cause this bro ?

As this will surprise you, but across Sydney.. towards the city, in blacktown, in my punting time in the last 18 months the best punt I have had is with Rainbow.

Personality, willingness to please, BJ, sex appeal etc... she is on the top of my list, I think of her a s a sex bomb, a gun !

Hope you recover anyway mate, get back to Eva !

Banned
    I guess we all have good and bad days and good and bad punts. Sometimes we just don't click with a girl may be that was one of those occasions with you and Rainbow.

Thanks for sharing and better luck next time.

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    Dude, sorry to hear about your bad punt. I'll give Rainbow a miss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agreed with you Revvedup, although, I never tried Rainbow before, I heard she is one of the best service ladies in Blacktown. I met her before when she came into the waiting room do the intro, she told me asian customers never choose her, I think she hasnt got enough confedence when she's facing asian customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Every time I see Rainbow she is as bright as a button, I could not imagine her being low in confidence around anyone, oozing personality. I wouldn't know from an Asians point of view why they wouldn't choose her, she is a stunner.

Lulu from the same shop, a small thai girl was beautiful, but seems to have left recently also......memories .... haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rainbow is good lady, but for Asian, she is too big.....

Quote Originally Posted by ben0423 View Post
    Rainbow is good lady, but for Asian, she is too big.....

Hi brother Ben,

You are the Blacktown expert,

Has Rainbow got nice big tits ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Rainbow walked past, she is size 12 maybe, but really busty....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rainbow is smoking Ahlungor, Not huge fake breasts, but ample beautiful ones

I can't believe I read a sentence with Rainbow and Big combined, she isn't a bag of bones like a lot of Asians, she would be a curvy 10 id say.