Thread: J Mocha Awesome VFM Punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mocha Awesome VFM Punt

Horny as fk the other night so rang up reception to see if new J Mocha was available and indeed she was. Confirmed over the phone that CIM was a green light so jumped into the car and carefully navigated up the Hume to this magical place called Ginza.

Handed over $150 to our brother at the front for 30mins of pleasure time then headed up the stairs. Every bit of her description is true with regards to age and service, photos on point as well.

1. Shower together played with that thick ass and d cup titties, got on her knees and polished the knob with her lovely gentle mouth for a couple of mins.

2. Out of the shower, sat on the edge of bed to enjoy some more BBBJ whilst caressing one of her soft titties.

3. She told me to lie down on the bed where some more BBBJ eventuated. Started off with her between my legs then she sprung around for some 69. Pussy had a bit on a bush lining but nothing too Amazonian. Big clit in my face so what do you? Lick that damm thing. No odour and clean. This also went on for a couple of minutes.

4. She lubbed up her clam, hopped on CG style and started a pussy slide on the old fella. First time me actually doing this, head came so close to accidentally going in (no itchy cock after a few days so safe to say she's clean).

5. Dom on for some CG action whilst sucking on her titties and one hand grabbing that thick ass. Good nipples too not the flat type.

6. Got her on her back and proceeded with Missionary for a bit. She has good lips and a cute little tongue, skin is smooth and definitely around 19 years old. Her body kinda reminds me of the old J Nene (the one with the banging thick body and awesome tits).

7. Didn't want to blow my load too soon so asked for some Doggie Style. Pumped that pussy with deep thrusts while staring at that arsehole, a glorious sight to behold. Mirror was looking hot!

8. Did some side fking then a bit more Missionary.

9. Time was almost up so told her I wanted to blow in her mouth. Took off the dom and she proceeded with my cock in her young youthful mouth. Had to slow her down a bit cause she was jack hammering the poor fella. Got her to use her tongue and lick it like a lollipop. Went on for a while think she got tired as it was difficult for her so I put it back into her mouth and blew a week's worth of hot larva into her.

She cleaned me up and we showered together. Got changed, hugged said out goodbyes, grabbed her arse one last time and beelined it to the back door. All in all a good VFM punt. 8/10 for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR! I've been wanting to try Mocha but haven't seen many reviews. Can you compare the real life looks to the photos on the webpage? They also mentioned she is a little chubbier, any comments on that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pics are similar, she's cuter in real life imo. Good full ass, nice D cuppers a bit of a belly when doggy but she's cute. I wouldn't really call her chubby more like full/curvy.

Just noticed that her price has gone up slightly. Get your dick wet before the price goes up even more.