Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shops closed for Chinese New Year

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    PRC's mechanical? Think that's more a function of the user...
    Haha, agreed bro. The C girls are on a different level. Their passion is only ignited when they are attracted to the punter. I actually consider them a lot more genuine than the other ethnicities because those others seem to be able to "switch it on" at will.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, agreed bro. The C girls are on a different level. Their passion is only ignited when they are attracted to the punter. I actually consider them a lot more genuine than the other ethnicities because those others seem to be able to "switch it on" at will.
    Asian girls passionate....hmmm......yeah nah!
    Unless they have some Latin (Spanish, South American, Italian, Portugueee, Brazilian etc) blood flowing through their veins they don't know what romance or passion is. Asian chicks are quite cold in comparison and not as fiery and dramatic as the latina sisters. Arabic chicks have similar traits to their Latina sisters (the moors might have a lot to answer for)

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Asian girls passionate....hmmm......yeah nah!
    Unless they have some Latin (Spanish, South American, Italian, Portugueee, Brazilian etc) blood flowing through their veins they don't know what romance or passion is. Asian chicks are quite cold in comparison and not as fiery and dramatic as the latina sisters. Arabic chicks have similar traits to their Latina sisters (the moors might have a lot to answer for)
    Can't say I'm an expert in Latinas or Arabic chicks, but the C girls are plenty passionate enough for me if I get those that I click with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You Asians out of tradition shouldn't do anything at all tomorrow which is why you're all out shopping madly today.

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    You Asians out of tradition shouldn't do anything at all tomorrow which is why you're all out shopping madly today.
    We're actually supposed to do a few things, bro. My tradition is to go out and do a "big walk" tomorrow, on the first day of the new year. I can't do a few things like have a haircut (did that today very hastily!), clean my house or buy new shoes. Also, I'm supposed to buy some new pants on the 4th day. Go figure, it's all superstitious stuff lol...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Can't say I'm an expert in Latinas or Arabic chicks, but the C girls are plenty passionate enough for me if I get those that I click with.
    I hear you bro, and I don't doubt there's passionate Asian chicks out there but they're as rare as chicken's teeth; and you gotta blame their Asian men for that, I mean they are not the most passionate, romantic or seductive men on the planet, so Asian chicks are naturally not accustomed to all that seductive passion romance shit. Euro-latin women on the other hand have had tons of Don Juans, Casanovas, and Lotharios wooing them over the centuries and therefore have passion in their system, you only gotta look at their fucken dances eg salsa, tango, rumba, bolero, lambada, flamenco etc to understand these cultures have passion in their blood. Even the French language sounds seductive enough to fap to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12