Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW!! ZOE@BlueMoon Pretty & Cute, Nice body & attitude!! (Pic)

I'm more than happy to pay what Zoe's offering, I don't even want to put a price on her !!!

Saw Zoe last night, she's very very pretty, much prettier than the photo suggests, and that heart warming smile with a little dimple melted me instantly !

Too bad she asked me not to write a detailed report, because she's really uncomfortable with that idea. All I would say is she's absolutely fresh, the near virgin sensitivities ! And her GFE is second to none !

I haven't had the same feeling like this with an outcall girl since Rossi !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pressuring anyome to do anything they are not comfortable with is just not acceptable.

Market can decide her survival, if it's true that she doesn't have enough bookings, then, I'm sure a kind suggestion can be made to her to offer more for support her financial needs.

However, after willsno's re-assurance, i doubt there's going to be any shortage of customers in the short run.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbbccxx View Post
    Pressuring anyome to do anything they are not comfortable with is just not acceptable.

Market can decide her survival, if it's true that she doesn't have enough bookings, then, I'm sure a kind suggestion can be made to her to offer more for support her financial needs.

However, after willsno's re-assurance, i doubt there's going to be any shortage of customers in the short run.

I reiterate that I did not pressure anybody to do anything. What you said is not reflecting the truth.

I do hope that Zoe will have plenty of customers though I will not be the one to try her until Bluemoon brother has advertised her services after negotiation with her and her services are up to market's (the market I perceive) requirements. Bro. Willisno's comments on Zoe are noted but I only take his comments as references only and no more because it is not a full report including services performed and his opinion on look may very well different from me and many other brothers. This is very common in this forum

Without a full report and maybe other few trusted brothers who actually tried her attesting on her services and look, I am not convinced at the moment and have to wait for Bluemoon brother to advertise her services before making a booking.

I know Zoe and Bluemoon may not need my business but I still have to state what I believe in this Open Forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Yes you are correct, on this one we hold different points of view, but it would be very boring if everyone agreed all the time. I think the young lady you were talking about whose name escapes me right now (might be Sara) is the one who wears glasses and used to work at 533 and at Hotham and apparently Pymble and maybe other places as well. If I compare her to some of the girls at agencies that I have seen I still think it is worth it. I realise I am probably in the minority here as I ask for CBJ from the girls anyway but the main point for me is to see a girl that is reasonably new to the industry but in the shops it just feels different. It's hard for me to explain it without being long winded but I am happy to pay the money and still get a CBJ. If it was just about the services received then you could still get BBBJ & most of the things some members like for a lot cheaper than $300 anyway so why bother with a $300+ girl if it was just about ticking a box of services received.

I am happy to concede I won't win this debate but not all customers need all types of servies even if it is from an expensive girl, that's the only point I am trying to make here.

I totally agreed with you,bro, that different customers have different needs but what I am talking here is about what I perceive as the needs of the majority of customers based on the postings I read from other brothers and my experience with girls, shops and agencies.

It is good to have different opinion and certainly no hard feeling at all.

Shop Owner
    The nego is done. Bbbj will be listed
    And we are considering branding or not but lets wait for more feedback to be collected
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSyd.com View Post
    The nego is done. Bbbj will be listed
    And we are considering branding or not but lets wait for more feedback to be collected

I will check the roster of Zoe and make a booking to try her given that she now offers bbbj (not cbj), dfk and protected sex of course. She appears to be starting midnight at the moment which is too late for me. As I said, Zoe has a very decent look on the blurred photo and her body looks impressive as well and I will be very interested to see her when her roster fits my schedule.

Looking forward to meet this lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She got some new photos now and I must say they make her look even more enticing!

Banned
    At the moment she only starts at midnight and only two hours working. She looks very decent to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what?? her minimum 2hrs? that will make it very late into the night...

Banned
    No, bro. I am saying she only started to work midnight in the last week and I think she only worked for 2 hours a day because Bluemoon usually closed at 2 a.m.

She is now preparing for examination and so won't work until maybe next week according to what I got from Bluemoon.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    As I'm not Asian, this why i ask the question.... why do these girls only see Asians? Do any girls at blue moon see non Asian brothers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonkybasted View Post
    As I'm not Asian, this why i ask the question.... why do these girls only see Asians? Do any girls at blue moon see non Asian brothers?
    Shonkybasted, most BlueMoon girls see Westerners. Its even stated on each girls page. Some are just scared new to industry so you have to expect that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12