Hi Guys,

Renegade Master back once again with the ill behaviour & shill review.

This place has now hit critical mass. 6 new girls on the roster yesterday on top of all the other girls. The newbies were 2 jap, 2 Korean, Viet and thai, its too much for me to resist with my serious yellow fever. The photos were awesome and Arisa caught my eye so I just had to sample the hospitality. I just love cute skinny Asian girls. The thing is he also has white girls, French, just all sorts of great stuff from around the world. mmmmm

Arisa-2-on-floor-crop-2_3.jpg Arisa-2-front-to-camera-crop-2_3-300x500.jpg
more pics...
Name: Arisa
Height: 160ish cm
Body: Slim size 4 - very skinny waist but curvy
Tits: B cups
Pussy: All smooth, laser
English: Almost none
Rates: $160 - 30min
$230 - 45min
$280 - 1 hour
Services: BBBJ
CIM
Kissing yes - jav style tounge kissing
B2B with oil
DATY
FIV ect.
no FIA

The Review

Quick Summary:
  • Fresh Super Cute & authentic Jap girl
  • Room has shower & bed but small
  • Great vibe and personality but limited eng

Longer Version:

Will keep this one brief as most people know this place quite well and what goes on, its a legit FS place. Arisa is fresh just 2 days in Australia and i doubt shes worked in the industry before, alot of things i had to guide her rather than she knowing.

She comes in the room wearing a once piece tight one piece mini skirt dress. Normal underwear not sexy type, i prefer normal one, it just goes to show me its a normal girl and not long time sex worker which i love, fresh! Very nice great body, great cute face also, very exotic features with extra wide eyes, not western type, but more Asian, just how i like it a beautiful sex cat. I'm in the mood for delicious ramen or a authentic laxa, the white bread and butter just doesn't satisfy as it once used too. Yellow fever has kicked in hard lately.

She is super super tight, we had to use a fair bit of lube to get it in, and then she took quite a pounding i slipped out a few times, but it felt great. When she first hoped on it, only the head went in, it was tight as fuck, then i could feel the pressure on my shaft when she went down on it, then after that i shoved it in balls deep, amazing feeling super super tight. had her in doggy style, missionary, standing from behind, spooning her ect.. just a great show all round, she will be popular get her while you can.

This was much better than going to see Tay Tay, i say Nay nay!

Enjoy guys & happy punting.