Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOC - is that "MY OUT of COMMISSION"

MOC - is that "MY OUT of COMMISSION"

What is going on with MOC??

They used to have a bevy of beauties available - now almost non existent. minor player in this segment!!

Take today on their website:
    = 15 girls shown
    = 5 have period (and poor Lavii must be in intensive care by now as she has been having a period for around 4 weeks now)
    = 7 are either on holidays or waiting roster.

Only leaves 3
    = 2 are appointment only (Sha and Fattie)
    = YAY finally we have 1 girl on roster .. Melon

Appears this business is fast becoming irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    What is going on with MOC??

They used to have a bevy of beauties available - now almost non existent. minor player in this segment!!

Take today on their website:
    = 15 girls shown
    = 5 have period (and poor Lavii must be in intensive care by now as she has been having a period for around 4 weeks now)
    = 7 are either on holidays or waiting roster.

Only leaves 3
    = 2 are appointment only (Sha and Fattie)
    = YAY finally we have 1 girl on roster .. Melon

Appears this business is fast becoming irrelevant
    Interesting to see that Sha is still on the MOC roster...............haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Brother Ahlungor,
    MOC may need to appoint you to be the web admin and general manager if they want to revamp their business ...

do business already too good .... they do not care .

Banned
    Very interesting indeed Brother Ahlungor. Maybe we will have to ring up and book a MMF with Sha!!! But then again as we both know she may not actually be available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Very interesting indeed Brother Ahlungor. Maybe we will have to ring up and book a MMF with Sha!!! But then again as we both know she may not actually be available.
    Well done Mr Crash & Burn, 500 posts and at least you got to mention one of your favourites.

There's no need to just choose MOC for this type of topic as some of the other agencies list girls that have been on holidays for over a year such as Ada and Becky from Bluemoon.

There's no need to just choose MOC for this type of topic as some of the other agencies list girls that have been on holidays for over a year such as Ada and Becky from Bluemoon.
    True a number of them keep girls up on the site when they are granparents by now.
    My points were I guess with MOC
    1) Never update site with true status
    2) Yes some girls left months ago but are (waiting roster or on break) - in one case she only stayed 1 day but is "off on holiday" ha
    And yes MOC are not the only ones to have outdated status and long gone girls on the site but my main point with MOC in this post was:
    - in addition to 1) and 2) above they are becoming irrelevant because they have no girls available!!

3) For the last 3 days only 1 girl available each day - today again only 1 girl - "Fattie" = no offence meant for the girl (did she choose the name ? wouldn't think so!) ..but that name and description hold zero attraction for me!!

And so much for customer orientation ! = MOC would read all these posts and yes surprise !! not a single change to the website. Still outdated, inaccurate and in terms of girls availability ... well already said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Haha, Brother C&B,

Congratulations on turning BLUE.

Well done, keep it cuming

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True a number of them keep girls up on the site when they are granparents by now.
    My points were I guess with MOC
    1) Never update site with true status
    2) Yes some girls left months ago but are (waiting roster or on break) - in one case she only stayed 1 day but is "off on holiday" ha
    And yes MOC are not the only ones to have outdated status and long gone girls on the site but my main point with MOC in this post was:
    - in addition to 1) and 2) above they are becoming irrelevant because they have no girls available!!

3) For the last 3 days only 1 girl available each day - today again only 1 girl - "Fattie" = no offence meant for the girl (did she choose the name ? wouldn't think so!) ..but that name and description hold zero attraction for me!!

And so much for customer orientation ! = MOC would read all these posts and yes surprise !! not a single change to the website. Still outdated, inaccurate and in terms of girls availability ... well already said.
    Hey Bro Eruka,

Don't ever think that every agency only operates under one name. Something for you to consider Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Hey Bro Eruka,

Don't ever think that every agency only operates under one name. Something for you to consider Bro.
    Yes I am aware of that - refer my post of Bamboo (MOC) & Murah (PKS) being exactly the same girl. Yes and other cases of multiple "brands" with same owner even beyond MOC/PKS.

But that doesn't mean you just let one of the brands just wither away - Toyota own Toyota and Lexus but they support both brands - if you are not going to put the effort in just drop the brand and shut the website and you will do less harm to your rep.
    And PKS is not much better anyway with same out of date info - that branch just hasn't been operating long enough yet for the girls list to look like a who's who of the ghost of girls past yet

Yes I am aware of that - refer my post of Bamboo (MOC) & Murah (PKS) being exactly the same girl. Yes and other cases of multiple "brands" with same owner even beyond MOC/PKS.

But that doesn't mean you just let one of the brands just wither away - Toyota own Toyota and Lexus but they support both brands - if you are not going to put the effort in just drop the brand and shut the website and you will do less harm to your rep.
    And PKS is not much better anyway with same out of date info - that branch just hasn't been operating long enough yet for the girls list to look like a who's who of the ghost of girls past yet
    So Brothers,

Would you say Yamada san from Tokyo Model Company, currently the most active out call agency Admin/Keeper, and we all know all their girls because there are so much information - although a bit repeatative for some of them..............haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So Brothers,

Would you say Yamada san from Tokyo Model Company, currently the most active out call agency Admin/Keeper, and we all know all their girls because there are so much information - although a bit repeatative for some of them..............haha

Cheers

Yes Yamada is example of up to date girl status - although I prefer a website myself!
    5* is another excellent example of a good standard.

And Bro AhLungor don't be shy = you sir are another example of up to date info on Snow Lotus - job well done also !!

The answer for me is clear = mindset and attitude to customers & customer service!!
    If you have customer service as a low priority then it shows up in all aspects of your business not just currency of girl info.

My tuppence!

WOW!! The power of the Forum!
    At least one company give a dam about customer feedback!!
    Why do I say this???

Checked out Bluemoon website this morning - and all the "dormant" girls are GONE & all "current" girls have their status updated!

About time someone listened to feedback = well done Bluemoon!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Reason for the established Brand To start another brand could be the orignial brand reputation been tarnished due to undisclosed issue and can no longer attract new talent from ONLINE ads ... LOL
    Good drops...

Shop Owner
    Thanks bros, it's my fault that haven't remove the outdated girls.
    And thanks for reminding again.

We do indeed rely to feedbacks from clients and all members of aus99.
    Your support means a lot to us!!
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I like this one ....... Bluemoon post and make an apology on a DEAD MOC thread ...

How clever is this!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

WELL DONE! Bluemoon again

Is this mean Bluemoon = MOC
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Hi bros,

Does this means MOC not operatimg any more? And they have re branded as another 1, 2, or 3 or more agencies??

Please explain!!

Anyone knows??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no he's just apologizing to the person talking about bluemoon,
    i'm pretty sure they read all posts.

Banned
    I really want to try Snow from BlueMoon

Shop Owner
    Thanks for some explainations from few bros. We just want to clarify here that we are NOT related to any other agency in the market and no we don't use other brand names we always try to keep everything simple and easy so clients would not confused.

Thanks again for the support and we are not posting for any purpose just we have to be polite and reply to thread that related to us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast