Thread: Summer massage - Carlingford

Junior Member(有D料到)

Summer massage - Carlingford

Just drove past the old carlingford massage shop the other day. The one that got shut down =P and I saw a big sign fleshing "massage open" and realise a new shop has opened...its called "Summer Massage"

Anyone try yet? Or maybe its just the same old shop with new name lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    Just drove past the old carlingford massage shop the other day. The one that got shut down =P and I saw a big sign fleshing "massage open" and realise a new shop has opened...its called "Summer Massage"

Anyone try yet? Or maybe its just the same old shop with new name lol
    Was about to post about the same thing, we must've been next to each other at the lights!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I search the number on wechat and theres an account. But no accept yet...but i notice the shop pops up on google search (no website no nothing...so yea)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had also noticed the sign so am looking forward to checking it out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont think I will. Send sms, asking price and who is free...the reply is: $50 for 30mins and then: "When are you coming in?" "What time come here?"

Fk man...every reply attaches the line "You come now?" "When u coming?"

Come on....at least reply my questions properly. I think its just an reopening...or maybe something even worse.....i remember the old shop had proper replies lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    Dont think I will. Send sms, asking price and who is free...the reply is: $50 for 30mins and then: "When are you coming in?" "What time come here?"

Fk man...every reply attaches the line "You come now?" "When u coming?"

Come on....at least reply my questions properly. I think its just an reopening...or maybe something even worse.....i remember the old shop had proper replies lol.

I wouldn't look too deep in to it, could be that there are bookings so they're trying to figure out if they're available or not. Also if they just opened then you probably don't know the girls anyway. Whenever I ask who's available and get "What time coming? How long want to stay?" response I will answer it, and more often than not will get the answer who'll be available for a booking at that time. If you ask "Who's working today?" you might get an amswer. Might not as well, sure. It happens too. "Lots of girl available, you come look" means you'll get whoever is available and next in line, because they want to make sure everyone gets a turn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So any bro been there yet? Drove pass it everyday. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went here the other week, clearly busy all of the massage rooms were full. Saw Kimmy who is the receptionist and there almost every day. Had a massage in what appeared to be maybe a staff room as it just had a bed and a couch in there the other rooms have tables. The photo on the locanto ad is not Kimmy however she is 20s uni student and quite nice. From what I saw of the other MLs after most of them look like their photos online. Rear entrance and parking is accessible by pennant hills road as you are coming up the hill.

Massage itself was ok would have been better if not on a non solid bed as it would move under the pressure. Kimmy would have been mid 20s nice uni aged titties. Lovely girl only part 2 on offer with her. One pinapple for NHJ. Would I go back, probably and hope that not on the bed again unless there is other activities. As always YMMV. Good discreet rear access and parking, however from years ago when I went under different management front access wasn't bad either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited Michelle few weeks bk. Walked in, she led me to a room directly. I had a quick look at the other ladies, all in their 50s so not interested at all.

Michelle was warm and welcoming. Her makeup cover her age well, and she keep her body well too. So decided to lock her in for 1 hr. Settled the finance on part 3. And all clothes are off. She looks good without clothes also...but lots of marks on her belly (think she might have opt to remlve belly fat) but the room was pretty dark so its ok.

She maintain a warm attitude throughout the session, very GF like, and passionate. So if i ever return it will be for her. As mentioned, theres gd back door entrance and shower on site too. So i just hope they will get younger ladies soon.

Why I know she is in her 50s is coz I added her wechat. She also works in other shops like Pink Lotus west ryde. I deleted her after a short while coz she kept messaging me each day asking me to find her for massage.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the Intel on Michelle. I have been a few times and similarly have found the place to be welcoming. I agree the place could do with some younger girls but I guess time will tell. I notice that in addition to the price list, there is a set of rules for the girls posted on the wall in the room. One of the rules states that they must have at least one returning customer, hence the messaging to entice you back I suspect, although it can be annoying too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I bump into Michelle at the west ryde shop, obivously didnt pick her coz there were other younger ones (although a bit more expensive). She is good but I dont think I will see her again coz she is just too old for me.

I didn't notice the rules lol~ so do u know if there are any other ladies worth visiting in this shop? What about Sasha? Her photo on locanto looks gd...but then she might be in her early 50s....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Alma, Yuki and Kimmy...Alma seems to have left already, Yuki is nice and accommodating but I guess she is in her 40s, and Kimmy pleasant and youngish although no Pt3. Not sure about Sasha but I agree her pic is tempting while also being aware that she is probably older like you say. At least the shop is a bit tidier than what it was previously, and it is good they provide a roster these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there in the peak of covid when everything was meant to be locked down and we all still thought we might die of that thing.
    The chick (forgotten her name) was coughing and spluttering through the session and trying to block her cough with her arm while jerking my cock with the other.
    Had never been so desperate to bust and get out of a shop before, was thinking about how fucked would it be if I end up dying from a handjob strain of covid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its a different shop now. Old shop got shut down by police