Thread: Hot MFM with Thai Sabrina at Fireflies by Jesse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    so your mate didn't suck your cock? I don't know, I don't think I can ever look my mate the same way after sucking him off...

But good on you for giving it a go! Nice AR too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Aussieguyinsf!

Sounds like a hot session. I have seen Sabrina in Reception, but haven't booked her yet.

I have to say you are brave posting some MM contact!! I make no judgement on this as we all have our personal interests and preferences. Good on you for including it as it certainly added an interesting twist to the AR. Jeez! Your mate!! OK. LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Great AR Aussieguyinsf!

Sounds like a hot session. I have seen Sabrina in Reception, but haven't booked her yet.

I have to say you are brave posting some MM contact!! I make no judgement on this as we all have our personal interests and preferences. Good on you for including it as it certainly added an interesting twist to the AR. Jeez! Your mate!! OK. LOL
    Ah fuck it, you’ve got to keep mixing it up to make it interesting. Haters going to hate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brave review. Brave man.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I met him on this forum and we’ve done three mfms together. He’s a good bloke but I’d say we’re punting friends so no awkwardness that we’ve touched each other’s cocks. It’s a hazard that goes along with this activity. Understand some might not be comfortable about it. But we’ve found the more you do it the more you want to push the boundaries. If anyone else wants to have a go dm me.