Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
the only reason i've been hesitant to go is that it seemed like a slum from the pics of the outside. unless maybe i got it wrong? the smallest rooms i've been to are the 227 NS rooms. how is tokio compared to that?
It doesn't look that bad from the outside. I did a write-up about them in the other Tokio thread. It's location is bang in the middle of a stretch of shops along Sussex St that is heavily frequented by lots of young Asian hotties. Just a few doors down from the old DOS location (now THAT was slummy, loll!). No sir, I love the location, it's great.

Now the INSIDE, that's a different story. I think they need to do a Reno, get rid of some rooms to make more space for each room, and also have space for a proper shower room.

The shower is really a joke. It felt like I was showering in a toilet latrine. And it's bad for everyone including the girls. They offer FS. With a shower like *that*, I am compelled to think that they don't always clean-up between customers. It gives you no confidence in their level of hygiene, seriously.