Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do the girls do with their income?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Yep. When not working in brothels they look very ordinary and might be walking the same shopping aisles we walk.
    Agree. When the one ML changed from her work attire to her civilian attire to go out on the street with me, she would definitely blend in on the street as the clothes covered her assets. Her face would still rate a 2nd glance...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Agree. When the one ML changed from her work attire to her civilian attire to go out on the street with me, she would definitely blend in on the street as the clothes covered her assets. Her face would still rate a 2nd glance...
    They walk among us everywhere

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some of the WLs and MLs I've bumped into that live in the CBD almost always have a hat or a cap on when out and about. Makes it harder to see their beautiful faces!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Some of the WLs and MLs I've bumped into that live in the CBD almost always have a hat or a cap on when out and about. Makes it harder to see their beautiful faces!!
    I noticed this as well, it's to avoid being recognized obviously. I mean if I was a ML/WL I'd personally work outside the suburb that I lived in just for that extra buffer to not run into regulars.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I noticed this as well, it's to avoid being recognized obviously. I mean if I was a ML/WL I'd personally work outside the suburb that I lived in just for that extra buffer to not run into regulars.
    I have to admit, I do get a kick out of bumping into them on the streets and even more so if some sort of interaction occurs. I find the thought of "I've fucked this hottie before" quite electrifying and sometimes their reactions appear to be inline with this "fetish" of mine. Their shy / awkward demeanour makes me think they must be thinking the same thing.

Even more so when it's an actively working girl whom I can book very soon after such an incident. It's a real turn on for me when this happens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123