Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your opinions on the many shops in ARTARMON

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Separately, had a session with V Mika at the Chatswood store over the weekend as she was highly recommended from the owners.

Mika is super young, low 20s. She has a Japanese look with big eyes, reminds me of a maid cafe hostess. Slim but has a natural thicker body frame, B/C sized tits... flattish bum. Beautiful smooth and light skin. She speaks perfect english and a very very good talker. By far the smoothest talker I've met in this industry. She will make you feel good about yourself thats for sure.

Actually an amazing part 1 massage, was using her elbows and knuckles to get my knots out!
    For part 2, I opted for CBJ for extra 50 (total $185). She tries hard but not particularly skillful - just up and down, but deep. But best part was she was very "accessible" - didnt mind me touching and grabbing her everywhere and was comfortable spreading her butt right next to my face. No pushback from some light anus play from me too.

Would recommend. I understand she is usually rostered for the weekend as she has a 9-5 job elsewhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pictures online are not her (Mika) though. Completely different person.
    Last edited by pistons; 04-03-2024 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pistons did you get a chance to see Kitty? Tanned, hot, prob in her mid 20's with some tats ok her body.

I saw her my first visit to 161 and regretted not taking up FS when offered as she had an absolutely smoking body.

Can't see her on the roster anymore though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No haven’t seen Kitty on the roster in the last couple months. 161/84 seems to get a lot of return MLs though, I have seen a lot that were gone for 6-12mths and just randomly pop back on roster… hopefully she comes back for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    No haven’t seen Kitty on the roster in the last couple months. 161/84 seems to get a lot of return MLs though, I have seen a lot that were gone for 6-12mths and just randomly pop back on roster… hopefully she comes back for you.
    Thanks mate.

Abby has just returned so I'll book a session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m super keen on Amy from 161 and 84a. Thanks for the intel guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Separately, had a session with V Mika at the Chatswood store over the weekend as she was highly recommended from the owners.

Mika is super young, low 20s. She has a Japanese look with big eyes, reminds me of a maid cafe hostess. Slim but has a natural thicker body frame, B/C sized tits... flattish bum. Beautiful smooth and light skin. She speaks perfect english and a very very good talker. By far the smoothest talker I've met in this industry. She will make you feel good about yourself thats for sure.

Actually an amazing part 1 massage, was using her elbows and knuckles to get my knots out!
    For part 2, I opted for CBJ for extra 50 (total $185). She tries hard but not particularly skillful - just up and down, but deep. But best part was she was very "accessible" - didnt mind me touching and grabbing her everywhere and was comfortable spreading her butt right next to my face. No pushback from some light anus play from me too.

Would recommend. I understand she is usually rostered for the weekend as she has a 9-5 job elsewhere.
    Mika is so young and pretty. Probably the best girl i’ve seen there in my opinion . Have you seen Noa ? she is cute too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The WeChats for 84a and 161 have gone dark.
    Roster still on Locanto though.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_524...rth-Shore.html
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_652...rth-Shore.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    Roster still on Locanto though.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_524...rth-Shore.html
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_652...rth-Shore.html
    161 is still working.
    84a is now using a back up wechat.
    And you will also get the following message.

"Important Notice: this wechat account is for booking only, any sexual related questions will not be answered and he will be blocked and deleted from the contact list immediately!"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    161 is still working.
    84a is now using a back up wechat.
    And you will also get the following message.

"Important Notice: this wechat account is for booking only, any sexual related questions will not be answered and he will be blocked and deleted from the contact list immediately!"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Ha! Maybe I got blocked. That’s a first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    Roster still on Locanto [/url]
    Just on this, do shops have to pay WeChat to post their girls pics?
    Another shop on there are not posting their daily girls "menu", i'm wondering if they've just stopped doing it or if they haven't paid and WeChat are not allowing it?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234