Thread: Anyplaces in Western Sydney that do BBBJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyplaces in Western Sydney that do BBBJ

I went to one place in Penrith and St mary's but they only did CBJ
    Was wondering if there are any places that do BBBJ I'm more towards the penrith area but dont mind taking a trip if its repuatable

Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    Was wondering if there are any places that do BBBJ I'm more towards the penrith area but dont mind taking a trip if its repuatable
    Reputable? Isn't that an oxymoron here?

For MP's, it's really up to the provider, so no guarantees with any individual punter. With brothels, more of a sure thing (as long as her description states it's provided), but once again, it does come down to the individual; she is free to refuse (read the SMALL print boilerplate on the brothel's website).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to another shop in St Marys you will soon find one that's bare back everything.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Go to another shop in St Marys you will soon find one that's bare back everything.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Has been mentioned quite often on this forum. $120/hr too.

Maybe they have to be “different” with all the competition on the one street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah gotcha, when I went to st mary's 247 and 373 at penrith they both did CBJ but I think thats casue I paid for the standard rate and not the "diamond" service I'm not to sure on what the difference is as im kinda new to this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I shoulda also mentioned how I only paid for the standard rate and not the "diamond" service that might explain why I could only do CBJ I wasnt aware on what the difference is since im kinda new to this