Thread: Brazilian ML at SGM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brazilian ML at SGM

hello fellows - has anyone had the honour of trying any of the Brazilian ML's at Sydney Girl Massage.

I've noticed they have increased Brazilian staff at this place and am beginning to get pretty curious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey there.. just picked up on this thread as I was doing some more research on SGM.. I popped my cherry there with the lovely Luna a few weeks ago.. she was very, very sensual and sexy.. absolute cracker of a body - gym fit, tight and smoking hot in her lingerie. Her massage was ok.. but I suspect I may have distracted her from putting more effort in (she wasn't really in to the massage.. very much in to the HJ). She did offer extras, but I declined as I was new to this place. Am very keen to go back as it is actually quite convenient for me.. I'm actually trying to find out who else might be a crowd favourite (or even hidden surprise). Wondering about Mona, Coco, others?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The South American women seem to have largely dropped off the roster in the last few weeks. There used to be two or three every day, and now they have many days in a row where there are none on.