Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New RnT in Forster NSW

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Headed to Forster in a few weeks. Any more Intel on the area? Keen to find some action.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Up to date?

Is this information from 2022 up to date to anyone’s knowledge? I can’t see the Jay car on google maps.

Banned
    I can't seem to find Forster on Google maps either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trt View Post
    Is this information from 2022 up to date to anyone’s knowledge? I can’t see the Jay car on google maps.
    It's actually a Jaycar reseller, Leading Edge Computers .. report back experience please.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Benno, did you get a BBBJ from the Aussie boss at New Day Spa?
    Last edited by BlazingArrow; 03-12-2023 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to put the name of the massage place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol how did you find out did she do you to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingArrow View Post
    Hi Benno, did you get a BBBJ from the Aussie boss at New Day Spa?
    How much did she charge you for it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, I’d like to know how much she charged Benno too, I’m keen to hit this place up with the Aussie boss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster44 View Post
    Yeah, I’d like to know how much she charged Benno too, I’m keen to hit this place up with the Aussie boss.
    The aussie girl is not the boss just a sub contractor the boss is vietnamesse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do any of those 3 places have ML less than 40 years old. Just walked past one next to JCar, both ladies 50+ I didn’t bother even waking in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For some, when you get past a certain age .... say 70 ..... a 50 y.o ML is young!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekindling2234 View Post
    Do any of those 3 places have ML less than 40 years old. Just walked past one next to JCar, both ladies 50+ I didn’t bother even waking in
    Not any younger than 40 doing massage. sometimes thia lotus nassage has younger girls but ut is a bit hit or muss. Has anyone had full service a the shop next to J Car (leading edge) lately? Or got a good hand job a a different shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by benno0987 View Post
    The aussie girl is not the boss just a sub contractor the boss is vietnamesse
    All the same. I’d like to know what the Aussie lady charged you. And was it worth it. Or if anyone else has tried with her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100 then extra 50 because i was ment to pull out nit go in mouth so $150extra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

crusin17

I live near Forster and have had massages in a number of places. Never been to the one next to jcar or the one mentioned in Wharf street. My favourite place is the in Little street, though it seems to be often now, not sure the issue there. It is owned by a Vietnamese lady. Very good massage. I have received happy ending massages there, the more you go the more adventurous is the massage. There is also another Vietnamese lady there who also gives a happy ending. I have to Pink Lotus in Tuncurry and had a number of massages from Lyn. Again very good massage and happy ending, though you may need to go a few times to get more aquatinted with Lyn. She now has hcaps so helps with cost. These two are the only shops that I have successful with a happy ending.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crusin17 View Post
    I live near Forster and have had massages in a number of places. Never been to the one next to jcar or the one mentioned in Wharf street. My favourite place is the in Little street, though it seems to be often now, not sure the issue there. It is owned by a Vietnamese lady. Very good massage. I have received happy ending massages there, the more you go the more adventurous is the massage. There is also another Vietnamese lady there who also gives a happy ending. I have to Pink Lotus in Tuncurry and had a number of massages from Lyn. Again very good massage and happy ending, though you may need to go a few times to get more aquatinted with Lyn. She now has hcaps so helps with cost. These two are the only shops that I have successful with a happy ending.
    100% crusin17 nung at little dt does get quite adventurous I have had a lot of fun with her.
    But Lyn and her team whom ever she has working at the time are always accommidating a few times when it is busy yoy can hear the fun from the other rooms if on the rare time one of lyn's staff did not do HJ Lyn will always come and finish

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Little street?

Hey guys. I’ve looked, and am not entirely sure I know where the little street parlour is. Can somebody please give me an address or landmark, where it is next to etc?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    South from the lakes and ocean pub opposite the boat hure places two doors south of a tattoo shop the lady there more advenurous than most

Junior Member(有D料到)
    14 Little Street in a building called "Apani Place"

benno0987 is there a RnT in Taree worth visiting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry onehung i know 3 shops that don't do but taree has a brothel in flame tree close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast