Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Interesting comment re Rebecca as you don't often hear anything other than accolades about her over past 5 years or so.
    Good to hear an alternative view Jack ~ seemed to recall you have a preference for pocket rockets....is that the reason?
    I would agree I didn’t think Rebecca was that great either

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    I would agree I didn’t think Rebecca was that great either
    Perhaps she is getting over it?

I had a good experience with Jessie and will be booking in Misha or V Elly (empire) this week. V Elly looks good but I believe she is new.

I’ll report back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post

I had a good experience with Jessie and will be booking in Misha or V Elly (empire) this week. V Elly looks good but I believe she is new.

I’ll report back.
    I would agree with your comment regarding Jessie. She is certainly there as one of the great.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I’ll report back.
    I also had a good experience with Jessie, but for 350/hr i think it was a bit too steep. I had similar if better services for 150/hr at the milf shops with age maybe a bit older than Jessie.

I think for Ginza i will return for the pure looks, and for crazy PSE, i will stick to the milf shops out west

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    I would agree with your comment regarding Jessie. She is certainly there as one of the great.
    She just isn’t the age they advertise her to be

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    I also had a good experience with Jessie, but for 350/hr i think it was a bit too steep. I had similar if better services for 150/hr at the milf shops with age maybe a bit older than Jessie.

I think for Ginza i will return for the pure looks, and for crazy PSE, i will stick to the milf shops out west

I must agree, hence why I’m keen to try Elly.

She also offers rimming, CIM and similar services.

Junior Member(有D料到)

**RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

She just isn’t the age they advertise her to be
    I agree, I just look past that and and take them as I find them. After all they are entitled to exaggerate their ages!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Young 23yo, 161cm, 51kg, natural C cup, white skin, short hair, first time in Australia, very limited English. Curvy nice body, young, busty, very little experienced but she try her best for you. Typical type of Japanese girl like a next door girl, Keen to do shower together, DFK BBBJ in shower, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, 69, CIM, GFE type.
    J MITO - 3*
    • great service
    • photos are real except they photoshopped a big black mole under her belly button away
    • trimmed but not shaved
    • no DFK only LFK or at least it was a very inexperienced DFK (as advertised)
    • little English but not zero, you can converse enough to talk about little things like Japan, K-Pop, Food (the usual)
    • great feet though, gave those a real taste, don't expect a footjob though
    • MSOG

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Out of interest KPC, where are these good milf shops out west? Plus what is the quality like?

I haven't ventured down that pathway but the attraction exists!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting comment re Rebecca as you don't often hear anything other than accolades about her over past 5 years or so.
    Good to hear an alternative view Jack ~ seemed to recall you have a preference for pocket rockets....is that the reason?
    thats just one of the reasons her body being on the thicker said but curvy and fit not fat
    also i would she she is on the older side compared with the girls i normally see and the other major factor is she is very service oriented and PSE BUT as you can see in ym reivews and also the girls i been seeing lately i'm more after GFE

her Jessie and Mischa are some of th girls i will keep in my sleeve for a maajort drought as i know i will be guranteed good service and can literally lay there like a star fish as long as i can get hard and stay hard they are will to do all the work and pleasing

Senior Member(無間使者)

I don't find Jessie attractive face wise tbh but I have seen her many times and it's the PSE that keeps me coming back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That explains it as I hadn't returned to Australia at that time.

Are the Coco and Star you mention still around as I have seen the names in recent times .... or perhaps they are different versions?
    The Coco that I'm referring to has gone back to China. The one on roster recently is not the same girl.

Star, no new one on roster, but she's apparently still in Syd. Not currently working anywhere private or otherwise, but can be "coaxed" into doing a doubles session with Daisy, another GC top star from those days who's still working private ($550 /hr).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of interest KPC, where are these good milf shops out west? Plus what is the quality like?

I haven't ventured down that pathway but the attraction exists!
    There isnt one specific shop, but many shops with 1 or 2 gems - if you stick to the gems, it will be good.

For example:

Sakura and Lucy - Royal asians rydalmere (170-180/hr). Basically rimming bbbj pussyslide pse all on the cards. Sakura is japanese/chinese and lucy is korean, both slim in their 40s.

Nicky and Jenny - 327 riverwood. Nicky has milky white skin and slim body like a 22 year old. Her face looks like Bobo from Ginza Empire a few years back (might even be the same person i dont know). Jenny is a slim thai girl with a wonderful blowjob. Again, rimming, bbbj, pussyslide, deepthroat etc all on the cards. Nicky is late 30s and Jenny early 40s. 170/hr

Nunu - Yokos Rydalmere. Looks like the HK star Rosamund Kwan when she was a bit younger. She should be in her late 40s, has a slutty look, very slim and again all services available. 130/hr

24 Liverpool - Linda. Chinese milf in her mid 40s with a slutty face. I would just book her for the BJ to be honest. Ive had over 1000+ in my life and Lindas BJ technique is really phenomenal. 150/hr

533 willoughby - Cecile. Not PSE but very accomodating. Slim, a bit of plastic surgery in her mid 40s. 160/hr

Dont be put off by reputation of these shops as there are a lot of bad ones out west too, but i filtered out the rest and i stick to these ladies for a consistent experience. If you are into tall slim milfs, these are your go to ones.

Edit: just to add, from my own perspective I think all of them has a better looking face than Jessie (even though a bit older) so thats why i say ill stick to maybe Lara or someone with a prettier face at Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel kpopcity. I know it's off topic for this thread, but just quickly, does the accommodating Cecile include anal?
    Last edited by speranza; 02-04-2024 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Thanks for the intel kpopcity. I know it's off topic for this thread, but just quickly, does the accommodating Cecile include anal?
    No unfortunately none of them on the list do anal. If you want anal:

Joye@ 533 willoughby
    Pamela @ bonza seven hills
    Sala @ yokos rydalmere
    Coco and april @ 212 st marys

But beware as they are not good looking or young lol.

Coco is probably the youngest at early 40s and a bit chubby. Once she said she was horny and wanted a DP so she called another punter into my room and we ended up double penetrating her with the mamasan watching at the door. She is also quite the dirty talker saying she wants both of us to come in all 3 of her holes and get the mamasan to suck it out.

Not for the faint hearted!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There isnt one specific shop, but many shops with 1 or 2 gems - if you stick to the gems, it will be good.

For example:

Sakura and Lucy - Royal asians rydalmere (170-180/hr). Basically rimming bbbj pussyslide pse all on the cards. Sakura is japanese/chinese and lucy is korean, both slim in their 40s.

Nicky and Jenny - 327 riverwood. Nicky has milky white skin and slim body like a 22 year old. Her face looks like Bobo from Ginza Empire a few years back (might even be the same person i dont know). Jenny is a slim thai girl with a wonderful blowjob. Again, rimming, bbbj, pussyslide, deepthroat etc all on the cards. Nicky is late 30s and Jenny early 40s. 170/hr

Nunu - Yokos Rydalmere. Looks like the HK star Rosamund Kwan when she was a bit younger. She should be in her late 40s, has a slutty look, very slim and again all services available. 130/hr

24 Liverpool - Linda. Chinese milf in her mid 40s with a slutty face. I would just book her for the BJ to be honest. Ive had over 1000+ in my life and Lindas BJ technique is really phenomenal. 150/hr

533 willoughby - Cecile. Not PSE but very accomodating. Slim, a bit of plastic surgery in her mid 40s. 160/hr

Dont be put off by reputation of these shops as there are a lot of bad ones out west too, but i filtered out the rest and i stick to these ladies for a consistent experience. If you are into tall slim milfs, these are your go to ones.

Edit: just to add, from my own perspective I think all of them has a better looking face than Jessie (even though a bit older) so thats why i say ill stick to maybe Lara or someone with a prettier face at Ginza
    This is great kpopcity.
    Precise with the relevant detail.
    Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetspeak View Post
    I can only google Elena Conti private in Zetland. Is that her? She still do private?

It’s the same chick I believe. Have you seen her private! lol she charged way more private

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The Coco that I'm referring to has gone back to China. The one on roster recently is not the same girl.

Star, no new one on roster, but she's apparently still in Syd. Not currently working anywhere private or otherwise, but can be "coaxed" into doing a doubles session with Daisy, another GC top star from those days who's still working private ($550 /hr).
    Just realised the Star who was in my mind is the Korean chatterbox who occasionally pops up on the N5M roster.
    On what site can one find Daisy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just realised the Star who was in my mind is the Korean chatterbox who occasionally pops up on the N5M roster.
    the other forum catchgod

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is her profile:
    https://www.airbcaob.com/listing/%E4%BB%A5%E6%B2%AB/

She was still in good shape last I saw her around Q3 last year.