Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
Kingsford Bodytone, 299 Anzac Parade, Kingsford, at least 2 of the rooms I've visited had in-room shower cylinders.

Artamon 90, though that's a brothel

Confirm 161 Chatswood and at least 2 rooms at 14 Burwood.

Like andrewv, I appreciate the shower in every room, and not just for myself. IME, the girl will also take a shower when finished, sometimes together, sometimes solo. Either way, I know MY arriving girl has a very good chance of being squeaky clean, and not just wet wiped down. I've seen a number do that, and while they may shower later, I've also known some who have then gone to the next room directly. Why I RARELY indulge in DATY...

Maybe it's your attitude as I've never had a problem with Summerville's Summer (though Summer did scold me once for arriving 20 minutes early). She wants to keep the shop AND the girls busy which makes everyone happy. Keeps both tenured professors and guest lecturers, providing both consistency and variety. Summerville IS MY shop of choice because of the rooms with en-suite bath, and if a girl is working in several shops and one is Summerville, I will always adjust my schedule to see her there. When Summer asks me if I've enjoyed, it's NOT a rhetorical question. Obviously, for some, YMMV.
I don't think so .... in fact I am convinced that one strategy for keeping the shop busy is double-booking girls and sorting out the mess when customers arrive by then diverting customers to less busy girls.
To use your terminology, I have even had a tenured Professor complain to me that Summer does her best to divert her regulars to less busy and new guest lecturers, which hardly fair to either the long term Professor or the regular customer.
I have experienced this and witnessed too many arguments in the foyer and waiting room for it to be just the odd accidental mistake.
That's why I stopped going there long ago and opposite to you I prefer to see Summerville girls at other shops and stopped going there a long time ago as it became clear that nothing would ever change!
But cest la vie and YMMV and all that!