Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Multi Korean review. Also recommendations wanted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Rebecca makes you feel special but reading reports here she’s makes everyone feel special. Great lady. Great value for money. Personally I hit it off better with Misha who seemed a better fit. Honourable mention to Ari too. These three when you take an hour they put you through the wringer of pleasure. Wonderful ladies.
    Yep Rebecca has an accessibility to her that is really sexy, and I know the day I saw her she was busy (I had to wait a while past by booking time unfortunately - not her fault but what it is) but she has a level of composure that you have to admire.

Also the above suggests I need to add a visit to Ari yes? And I would happily see Misha again and find a way to see her earlier in her shift too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen Pink? Never seen an AR. Im tempted, but I also like a little intel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any info the new K Kimmy and K Yuna? How's their service compared to the other K's?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any info on k min?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Any info on k min?
    I’ve seen her the other night. Service wise was great 10/10. Immediate DFK after given mouthwash. Rimmimg offered. Great value for money (160/30min). Appearance she looks more Thai than Korean, but has Korean accent for sure. She doesn’t look at old either, early 30s?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wcukewa View Post
    Any info the new K Kimmy
    She absolte pocket rocket. Very fun, did all service. Seem really love what she do. Very energy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    She absolte pocket rocket. Very fun, did all service. Seem really love what she do. Very energy.
    Any more details?? Or some ratings for like face and body?

She’s Korean and I know the k girls at Ginza and even the trainer for k girls so I’m confident of their service unless they have KPS …. lol

So yea keen to know more on face and body

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Any more details?? Or some ratings for like face and body?

She’s Korean and I know the k girls at Ginza and even the trainer for k girls so I’m confident of their service unless they have KPS …. lol

So yea keen to know more on face and body

Thanks
    x2, she also caught my eye, thanks in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Face is cute. Not model, is not supr gorgeous but is good looking girl next door. Body great. enhancer breast for sure. Strange she don't look like do fitness but with hands everything firm. She short too.

She either really like me or really like her job. Was wild. all service was give include DD.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Face is cute. Not model, is not supr gorgeous but is good looking girl next door. Body great. enhancer breast for sure. Strange she don't look like do fitness but with hands everything firm. She short too.

She either really like me or really like her job. Was wild. all service was give include DD.
    Thanks bro, what score would you give her face and body out of 10? How old would you say she is? Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaleffort View Post
    Thanks bro, what score would you give her face and body out of 10? How old would you say she is? Cheers.
    Hmmmm... say 20s early. body is like 8 face 6/7/8. Very cute but from photo not as good as photo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any info on K Bella? Apparently she come back as E now. Just want to see if its legit or not the old Bella underwent some "you know what I mean" to enhance the size. Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mars117 View Post
    Any info on K Bella? Apparently she come back as E now. Just want to see if its legit or not the old Bella underwent some "you know what I mean" to enhance the size. Cheers.
    Yes. Its the old Bella with enhancement

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I loved my session with K Yuna (see review) but didn't find K Min attractive at all. To be honest, I was so uninterested but not wanting to be mean that I just asked for a normal massage for 25min ^^.
    She was just too old for me...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    Yes. Its the old Bella with enhancement
    Thanks for your quick reply champ ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmmm... say 20s early. body is like 8 face 6/7/8. Very cute but from photo not as good as photo.
    Thanks bro, I opted for K Hanna, 10/10 for me, will try to do an AR at some point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple new young NZ born K girls on the roster tomorrow. Who's snagged a booking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was tempted but managed to book K Hanna. So I couldn’t pass that up. Can’t wait

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh wow. Too bad I can’t snick away for a punt. Would think they are brand new newbie looking for some quick cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    A couple new young NZ born K girls on the roster tomorrow. Who's snagged a booking?
    Damn, booked out for today!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast