Thread: Mari the Not so Innocent J Massage Girl at Fireflies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mari the Not so Innocent J Massage Girl at Fireflies

I saw Mari end of last week and I think this will bring me up to date with ARs. It's a nusiance when paid employment gets in the way of paid pleasure, but one depends on the other. Anyway, after some heavy DIY that weekend, I felt like a massage could be money well spent so when I saw new J Mari come up on the Fireflies roster, I booked her.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/mari-jp/

Reception advised me that there is unlikely to be any extras, but as I could do with a massage at the time, I decided to try one. Having said that, I am also not that experienced in receiving massages so I’ll leave any detailed review of Mari’s massage to someone better equipped to comment than me. I understand Mari had only had 2 weeks experience at another shop and I thought her massage was pretty good for someone so new to the industry.
    Mari is a tall, slender, 25yo Japanese girl with AA cups and a very nice smile. She is quite innocent looking. Not exactly, “butter wouldn’t melt”, but definitely doesn’t look like she is from this industry. I guess a lot of girls are like this these days, especially NTI girls as they flit from one job to another on their working holiday or study visa. By the time she got to the NHJ, it was clear Mari is not as innocent as she looks. Delightful!

I found Mari very attractive rather than pretty and capable of a nice conversation, despite her still learning English. Even with clothes still on, I could see Mari was nice and slim and had a great body. Couldn’t wait for this to be confirmed.

We exchanged pleasantries and I stripped off and got on the table, Mari started the massage with clothes on and it was nice. I asked her to concentrate on my shoulders, which she did. After a while I turned over so she could massage the front. As she was still fully clothed, I asked her to remove her clothes, to which she happily agreed. By this time, I knew she was not so innocent. Good to know.

Mari’s body is wonderful with beautiful smooth soft skin. Her tall slender body with A cups looked delicious and I was dying to take it further, which regrettably was not an option. However, Mari did agree to some touching, excluding touching her pussy (unshaven), so I settled for that. We chatted as she massaged me, while I caressed the inside of her thighs, trying not to brush up against the lips of her pussy but on a few occasions, failing. We talked a lot about Japan and Australia and I found her interesting to converse with.

Mari’s massage on the front and erotic touching was pretty nice and seeing her young naked body in front of me while caressing the inside of her legs had me hard within a few minutes. She alternated between HJ and nipple play and then focused two hands on the handjob. The whole sensation was very nice and I managed to stretch it out as long as I could to prolong the pleasure. Eventually, I couldn’t hold it any longer.

CBJ is also available (possibly as an added $$ extra – sorry I can’t remember), which I declined as the feeling is just not there for me with CBJ. Plus I had recently had a CBJ in another shop the weekend before, which reminded me of the same conclusion. We discussed other extras, but they were not available at the time.

My time with Mari was well spent. Nice body, nice conversation, nice touching and big cum. As she looks pretty good naked, I think I will return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A nice AR thanks Bro AsiaAddict - Mari sure sounds like a good one. Many thanks for sharing...