Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 2,941 to 2,952 of 2952

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For those that cannot see the roster for 360, there will be plenty of new talent on offer this weekend. No less than 5 new girls have started in the past 48 hours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can sent the roster here please

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Can sent the roster here please
    Just add the 276 wechat, I think they still post the roster for the both on that account. You just won't see the pics for the girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Korean Narae - Damn her blowjob and ball lickings are good. She will lick slowly from the top to the balls. Good massage and body slide as well. If you’re looking for idol looking then she’s not the one for you. Face wise is ok to me. Body wise is not slim like Minori and a bit meaty. From the lineup, most of people won’t choose but her service is much better than some japs.

I didn’t ask for fs so I don’t know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where Mako went?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Doohee last Friday and she was really lacking skills in that department. Although looks 10/10 , I was disappointed. Would be good to see her if/after develops skills. So I totally understand what you’re saying. I’d have rather gone Narae, based off your comments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteghost View Post
    I saw Doohee last Friday and she was really lacking skills in that department. Although looks 10/10 , I was disappointed. Would be good to see her if/after develops skills. So I totally understand what you’re saying. I’d have rather gone Narae, based off your comments.
    Not surprised tbh. She never really had any great reviews from what I saw, also surprised she's still managed to be around?

In other news, saw Ayu once - not bad but she told she's leaving despite only working 2-3 weeks... didn't how management were but didn't say anymore what exactly they did wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Not surprised tbh. She never really had any great reviews from what I saw, also surprised she's still managed to be around?

In other news, saw Ayu once - not bad but she told she's leaving despite only working 2-3 weeks... didn't how management were but didn't say anymore what exactly they did wrong.
    Ayu was great, sad she's gone. There's another top girl that's joined... Not going to name her for my sanity but my god she's incredible, still thinking about my sesh with her yesterday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has 360 changed their wechat?
    I get an error when I try to add them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you’ve got to go into the shop and ask to be added. They’ll make you scan a QR code and then add you when they get your request.

Thats how it worked for me, although Linda initiated it and not me. I guess I’ve been there enough times to be familiar, but I wasn’t going to press the case as they are generally nice to me whenever I go in and I get to see who’s available

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i sometimes save my self the lot, and just jerk of at home
    If I'm not 100% about spending the money I jerk off and, if I still want to fuck an hour or two later, I go. If not, then I just had a $300 wank

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know if Nami ended up somewhere else?