Thread: T Kiki 20y 158cm Nat D cup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Kiki 20y 158cm Nat D cup

I went to Parramatta Blossom WeChat ID Parramatta267. They are in Church St.

I saw Thai girl Kiki who was prettiest there in line up from my POV. I think she had good personality too making jokes.
    She is short but busty. Thai girls have great genes.
    Amazing body. Skinny but stacked.

She gave good massage. Then for second part asked what extras I wanted. I asked for body slide and pussy slide. She asked what else. So I asked for blow job. She wanted $100. And asked is that all? with a smile. So I went for full service for $150 tip. And I’m glad I did, best fucking I’ve had in recent memory. 1hr massage was $75. So it was $225 all up for people hard at maths.

She got naked. Her dress was quite pretty btw. Not much BJ and into Asian Cow Girl where she started jerking me off with her tight pussy. She’s going fast pace with the Asian cow girl and having my head pop in and out. Up and down my shaft. Was feeling great. And she just milked my cock in that one perfect position.

She cleaned me up and gave me some more massage.

I hope to see her again.

IMG_3708.jpgIMG_3709.jpg

Also before some of you degenerates ask, NAT in thread title is referring to her beautiful perfect breasts, sex was with protection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes kiki is awesome! I have yet gone the full FS with her! but now I will

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should try Mona! she's also great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    T Mona 20y 168cm D cup does look good.
    Not sure if shes natural or enhanced. Some gallery says natural, so maybe if they don’t say it, then it’s enhanced.
    I haven’t seen her yet but I’ll keep her in mind.

IMG_3897.jpg
    IMG_3896.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Yuki 18y 163cm Natural D+ looks familiar…

IMG_3900.jpg
    IMG_3899.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome Derek, does T Kiki do DFK?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    T Maya 23yo D cup (enhanced)

IMG_3898.jpg

I saw Maya the other day. I probably would have seen Kiki again but she wasn’t on that day. My dick was hard thinking about her and I couldn’t wait any longer.

Maya was quite nice. For extras I opted for a body slide or blowjob, I can’t remember. She gave my a nice body slide, me lying on my back and her pussy near my cock. Her boobs pressing against me. I got too excited and asked for full service. She rode me some cow girl and then I had her lay on her back for some plowing. She seemed to be for real enjoying it. Which is what I like. It wasn’t long before my cock exploded inside her. She felt me cum and mentioned it with a smile. I think she wanted more but knew I was done. We had some chatting, she was easy to talk to after ravaging her pussy. The tip was $150.

I do think I prefer natural boobs, she has the rock hard ball type, but on her i quite enjoyed them.
    I’d like to try Spanish with them next time.

I’m looking forward to seeing Kiki again, and to try the others, T Mona, and C Yuki.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No don’t think so. Not really my think so I didn’t try kissing her. She didn’t try either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't go wrong with T Mona

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll add some recommendations here too

GOOD
    Alina - Hot and fit. Great HJ. Options are HJ and BJ
    Vivian - Like a hot e girl. Great HJ. no BJ provided. B2B available
    Lucy - Good massage. Good HJ. Does body slide and FS. Big tits
    Emma - Average part 1. Great HJ, BJ, eye contact during BJ. Made up for it with the sexual connection.

MID
    Nana - Average part 1. Great HJ.

BAD
    Abby - Bad massage. Short HJ
    Eva - Good massage but miscommunication on rates from her. Paid $80 instead of $50
    Candy - Good part 1. Good HJ but was impatient to

Worst
    Ann Filipino - money hungry waste of time. I think she got fired for asking for more than the standard rate for things