Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aussie Valerie Homeless Junkie under the Tunnel at Train Station

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is so good i read it again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There once was a jolly swagman camped by the billabong . Under the shade of a coolibah tree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always think whatever happened to that lady. The one that lay under the shelter of the 7 / 11 haymarket, and the laneway behind. Many times fell asleep next to her drunk. She liked a cigarette. More than nearly a year I have not seen her. She always had enough, sometimes she would let me rest my head on her pillow, occasionally she would put a blanket over me. Many times. I didn't know where she was from, we couldn't speak each others language . But for some reason..... after a while. I was sitting next to her one night. She started singing this beautiful tune. Her voice. Beautiful. . I still think of her . I don't know her story. She was content with what she had. I honestly don't know . My thoughts were she seem happy where she was

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always think whatever happened to that lady. The one that lay under the shelter of the 7 / 11 haymarket, and the laneway behind. Many times fell asleep next to her drunk. She liked a cigarette. More than nearly a year I have not seen her. She always had enough, sometimes she would let me rest my head on her pillow, occasionally she would put a blanket over me. Many times. I didn't know where she was from, we couldn't speak each others language . But for some reason..... after a while. I was sitting next to her one night. She started singing this beautiful tune. Her voice. Beautiful. . I still think of her . I don't know her story. She was content with what she had. I honestly don't know . My thoughts were she seem happy where she was. I could tell she has she has been through alot. Just wanted be on her own

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double post again, sorry brothers. I am not good with technology

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw again. Behind the nab bank haymarket. She is Buddha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    Wow funniest post ever. Keep it up but don't go down
    Going down on a homeless women requires fortitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting thread, a troll surely but hey, I've seen stranger.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what’s her description? maybe i’m wrong is she the one with the sleeping bag in corner where hungry jack used to be?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345