Thread: Oracle Thai Massage - Red Hill

Junior Member(有D料到)

Oracle Thai Massage - Red Hill

I haven’t tried this place because it looks too legit for my liking. I went to walk in recently but I got a very Legit Shop vibe and kept walking. Has anyone tried here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was a regular there when I lived in Kelvin Grove - up till 2019. It was definitely a legit place then. Excellent massage from qualified and skilled therapists. I went back there once in '21 and it appears to have changed hands. Again, legit, this time there was one male Thai masseur in the place. Excellent massage. If you are looking for a rub and tug or similar, try somewhere else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz246 View Post
    I was a regular there when I lived in Kelvin Grove - up till 2019. It was definitely a legit place then. Excellent massage from qualified and skilled therapists. I went back there once in '21 and it appears to have changed hands. Again, legit, this time there was one male Thai masseur in the place. Excellent massage. If you are looking for a rub and tug or similar, try somewhere else.
    Thought so, thanks for the confirmation sir, I will be steering clear of such an establishment.