Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anybody know what happened to Kelly's Asian Flowers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dace_t2000 View Post
    Any of you guys remember Yuki and where she is at now? She may have worked at 64 Taren as well.
    Looks like she is back at Kelly's which is now open

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kellys was a complete dump.
    Mamasan had no concept of the word: service, grumpy bitch
    Girls mostly poor attitude and starfish
    If this place is closed and gone for good it would be a win

Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Looks like she is back at Kelly's which is now open
    Is that the chick with a tattoo on her left arm ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone visited this shop recently? Would be keen to give it a try. Cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega8384 View Post
    Has anyone visited this shop recently? Would be keen to give it a try. Cheers!
    Hey mate, the place is more or less the same and hasn't been renovated so it's a bit run down, so you do get what you pay for. I tried the new girl lucy or luck as per their website and she was brand new and actually her first day so she's very inexperienced.

Would recommend if you enjoy that sort of thing because it's a fairly genuine experience. Check out my AR if you want more details.

Otherwise, the lineup of 2 other girls were fairly old milfy types that I wasn't interested in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Kelly's Asian Flowers. Going by the above it seems to have mixed reviews, but as a name it is quite pretty..
    A mixed bunch of flowers would generate mixed reviews. What variety were they?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post
    Hey mate, the place is more or less the same and hasn't been renovated so it's a bit run down, so you do get what you pay for. I tried the new girl lucy or luck as per their website and she was brand new and actually her first day so she's very inexperienced.

Would recommend if you enjoy that sort of thing because it's a fairly genuine experience. Check out my AR if you want more details.

Otherwise, the lineup of 2 other girls were fairly old milfy types that I wasn't interested in.
    Other than Jinia/Zinia Strathfield I don't think many brothels has had a reno done after changing management. CW60 was reno'ed years before COVID so the insides doesn't look run down but the beds and towels are terrible, and the shower heads really need replacing. 42G expanded rooms during COVID but interiors still look the same, boring and strong cigarette stench!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post

Thanks mate for the heads up, will check it out. Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123