Thread: ... and not a single genuine photo in the whole ad.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thumbs up ... and not a single genuine photo in the whole ad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, but what about the photos of the frangipanis and the candles?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t seen many of these massage shops with real photos in the ads ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah - why bother with any pictures at all .............. anyone can go to Google Images and add something like that ? ........... no one is expecting to see a face shot ........ but something ? ... anything ? ... to show you actually have young women or even hot middle aged.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least this one has some real and organic pictures ...... no guarantee the women will be there when you turn up ............ but at least someone has made an effort. https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...y-Massage.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the things TikTok N does well. Images.

You can get them on wechat, I can't get back into it but they'll send them to you if you ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    One of the things TikTok N does well. Images.

You can get them on wechat, I can't get back into it but they'll send them to you if you ask.
    Actually, they have stopped posting images.
    The only shop regularly posting reasonably truthful images of their MLs (WITH names) that I'm aware of is SSDS/Luna.

Other shops, like for example Golden Lotus, post some generic fake images that everyone with a few brain cells can identify as fake, every effing day. If you don't want to post pics of your MLs, or if the MLs don't want to have their photos posted, fine, just post the roster then, but there is absolutely no point in polluting WeChat moments with this fakery.

Perhaps, the decrim act will also lead to improvement with this issue.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The thing that probably concerns me more is not the lack of "real and organic" pictures, lets be honest, 99% of the pictures used are cribbed from somewhere on the internet. But it's the rise of AI generated images that some shops are now using. Not going to name names, but I just found this one and it twisted my brain in multiple ways, none of them good.

3-Japanese-Girls-Korean-with-Magic-in-their-hands-Chermside_13.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamen View Post
    The thing that probably concerns me more is not the lack of "real and organic" pictures, lets be honest, 99% of the pictures used are cribbed from somewhere on the internet. But it's the rise of AI generated images that some shops are now using. Not going to name names, but I just found this one and it twisted my brain in multiple ways, none of them good.

3-Japanese-Girls-Korean-with-Magic-in-their-hands-Chermside_13.jpg
    You sure about that image being AI?
    Resolution here is too low for deeper analysis, but fingers and toes look pretty good - which is where AI usually fucks up.

But in general I share your concern about the rise of AI - not only in the context of massage shop photo fakery.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh yeah, it's definitely AI generated. The right hand is clipping through the brim of the hat (and the hand is mangled which is pretty much the norm for AI). The left hand is clipping through her hip - or she has a thumb growing out of her belly. The skirt has a large depression where her belly button would be, yet the tightness of the skirt would make this highly unlikely. But the big give away are the 2 cars in the background. I'm no engineer, mechanical or otherwise, but I'm pretty sure that's an impossible and undriveable build. lol

But yeah, the usage of AI images for massage shops is small fry in comparison to what it can be used for. And as it gets better it will be used to replace more and more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamen View Post
    Oh yeah, it's definitely AI generated. The right hand is clipping through the brim of the hat (and the hand is mangled which is pretty much the norm for AI). The left hand is clipping through her hip - or she has a thumb growing out of her belly. The skirt has a large depression where her belly button would be, yet the tightness of the skirt would make this highly unlikely. But the big give away are the 2 cars in the background. I'm no engineer, mechanical or otherwise, but I'm pretty sure that's an impossible and undriveable build. lol

But yeah, the usage of AI images for massage shops is small fry in comparison to what it can be used for. And as it gets better it will be used to replace more and more.
    The image as uploaded here is just a bit lager than a thumbnail, so can't really see much detail, was only going by the number of toes and fingers I could see, which often the low-fidelity AI that can be used for free can't even get right........but yes....the car(s).....didn't really look at that.... LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, dunno what happened there. Must have compressed the image as part of the upload.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Actually, they have stopped posting images.
    The only shop regularly posting reasonably truthful images of their MLs (WITH names) that I'm aware of is SSDS/Luna.
    Well there you go I guess. I haven't been on Wechat since Jan and can't log back in so I haven't seen it. Their locanto ad is Eva.

Golden Lotus is horseshit. I wish it wasn't so close for me I hate that fucking place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Well there you go I guess. I haven't been on Wechat since Jan and can't log back in so I haven't seen it. Their locanto ad is Eva.

Golden Lotus is horseshit. I wish it wasn't so close for me I hate that fucking place.
    And just as we're having this discussion here, they have started to post photos again.
    Funny coincidence this...