Thread: PCD - Clara, back 2 back

Junior Member(有D料到)

PCD - Clara, back 2 back

Here it goes another review for Clara.

I don’t know all you guys out there but it’s quite rare for me to go back to the same girl twice let alone within a short span of time!

Small hiccup on the day was the lift at the apartment was broken hence had to wait for her to come down and grab me. I saw so many punters being picked up which was funny lmao!

Anyway Clara is super friendly as I mentioned, always a smile on her face. I’ve requested black stocking this time and she did not disappoint. She is so sexy in her black lingerie and stocking, showing her big juicy booty!

This time she remembered to put an extra towel underneath to avoid wetting the bed lol!

The suction power is always what gets me and seeing her non stop sucking on the jr is quite a scene. Hard to explain u gotta g see it yourself. She loves a deep throat and you can facefuck her as well. No complain and she loved it. In saying that please be respectful at the same time.

Making her squirt is another must do list and she teaches you how to put pressure on her clit while rubbing her. Love it when she keeps squirting if you don’t stop!

Sex is always good she’s happy to do multiple positions and I think my next one is to do it on the couch in the living room!

Anyway another solid punt and thanks PCD!

Oh one more thing - DFK, it’s true DFK no bs lip kissing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she at Epping or Ryde location?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Is she at Epping or Ryde location?
    Hey mate she was at Haymarket. She’s been off since I saw her. Should have mentioned I saw her last Thursday. Hope she comes back soon