Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indian girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Indian girls

Noticed lots of Indian girl ads popping up all over Bris.
    Seems too many to be real = scam? any ideas???
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Noticed lots of Indian girl ads popping up all over Bris.
    Seems too many to be real = scam? any ideas???
    4FoW2
    I got sucked in by an Indian ad, I was directed to a shitty motel room on the south side. When I rolled up it was a bait & switch; some ugly Chinese boiler. I was pretty pissed off but I still fucked her which says something about my lack of willpower.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No doubt some are fakes, but we have a fairly large Indian immigrant population now, and these ladies are either part of that, or they’re targeting that population. I’d say some are real. Haven’t visited any but glad there’s some variety.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Apples View Post
    I got sucked in by an Indian ad, I was directed to a shitty motel room on the south side. When I rolled up it was a bait & switch; some ugly Chinese boiler. I was pretty pissed off but I still fucked her which says something about my lack of willpower.
    It is common from my experience of ‘3’ Indians 2 of whom were 50yo+ Chinese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    It is common from my experience of ‘3’ Indians 2 of whom were 50yo+ Chinese.
    Yes sir, they rely on us being horny enough to carry on. Truth is no one is responding to a Boiler ad unless they offer a special service or a discount rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep thats it. If you get baited and get pissed off sometimes they will add a few extras. Usually a decent priced BBBJ with a cim on on their faces or tits will sort that out for me. Or I walk lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More real Indians down in Sydney out Parramatta way but, fuck.... put a peg on your nose

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Yep thats it. If you get baited and get pissed off sometimes they will add a few extras. Usually a decent priced BBBJ with a cim on on their faces or tits will sort that out for me. Or I walk lol
    Yes good strategy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    More real Indians down in Sydney out Parramatta way but, fuck.... put a peg on your nose
    You sound like a bit of a fuckwit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You sound like a bit of a fuckwit
    Sorry the truth hurts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Sorry the truth hurts.
    Blud gets on a thread about Indian girls and says they stink. We obviously like them which is why we are in the thread. I’m sure they are thrilled smelling your old cunt breath

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Here's a tip, leave your money in your car , i do it all the time unless i know the girl, you can always go back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensis44 View Post
    Here's a tip, leave your money in your car , i do it all the time unless i know the girl, you can always go back.
    Won’t work for me, last thing I want to do is be seen walking back and forth into a knock shop. I think negotiating for dirty extras is the best option when we get baited.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are the kinds that they are targeting and they get away. Damn

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    You are the kinds that they are targeting and they get away. Damn
    Agreed, I should have learned after I got baited at the Caboolture fuck house. The ad was for a $200 threesome with two hot young asians, I roll up and a Chinese Boiler burns victim answers the door. I had to squint while I fucked her and her friend so I wouldn’t lose wood looking at her face, I think some prick must have thrown acid on her back in the 1930s.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Geez that's rough. Kudos to you for getting the job done though lol
    I'm fairly certain there's nothing under the age of 50 working in the cabbo area. It's a nuclear wasteland for punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    Geez that's rough. Kudos to you for getting the job done though lol
    I'm fairly certain there's nothing under the age of 50 working in the cabbo area. It's a nuclear wasteland for punting
    There was a decent pre boiler at the fuck house when I went a few weeks ago. 2 pine quick fuck with another pine for COF. Good value.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where’s this place at?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was a decent pre boiler at the fuck house when I went a few weeks ago. 2 pine quick fuck with another pine for COF. Good value.
    I went a while back and was met by the usual suspects who seem to bounce around the area. Couldn't bring myself to stay. Might be worth another look?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of Chinese pimps are advertising their girls as Indian or Nepali in Brisbane

All are fake ads by Chinese and every time I walked away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast