Thread: What*s your spend on punting ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What*s your spend on punting ?

Hiya fellow punters , I had a bit of time on my hands and after reading the thread "Where is the red line that, when crossed, it becomes ADDICTION?" and just now "Generous punters - level 2" I decided to tally up my spending on punts since the beginning of this year . I keep a diary of dates , MLs , cost and location .. yes the black book. Must admit I knew I had been lavishly spending a combination of super , compensation payout , redundancy, lotto wins ,investments and savings since I decided to go all out at my age of 63 to enjoy life while still able. This included outcalls to some upmarket hotels including the Penthouse at Meriton Tower , The Crown , and Circular Quay Pullman just for setting the mood. a rough estimate was $44,000 and only on the punts , most $2000 and for 2hours .. this doesn*t cover the accommodation . Late last year was really the start of my memorial decision starting about September but this year really went all out .Haven*t crossed the line as an addiction but has brought the word BUDGET back into play.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why not include the accommodation costs?

I imagine with high interest rates, high rent and cost of living crisis, a lot of people would have scaled back on punts (i.e. going for 45 mins instead of an hour).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 1000-1500 depending on my mood. Sometimes have to rent hotel rooms etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My spend is too much!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Why not include the accommodation costs?

I imagine with high interest rates, high rent and cost of living crisis, a lot of people would have scaled back on punts (i.e. going for 45 mins instead of an hour).
    Hiya faruk , will work out tally for accommodation as well later and add as haven*t kept those costs in diary but can correlate with my bank account .. Meriton World Tower Penthouse and Kent Street both on average about $2000 a night

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m thinking of getting a SWGF a swag and heading bush for some fun in the scrub. If we hitch a ride it shouldn’t cost us anything. Might even try some urban camping just to spice things up a bit.

Why spend money if you don’t have to?

Edit: Is there a thread for the cheapest punt in Sydney?

So far this year alone, I have spent over $6,000. You know what OP, that is awesome you are doing what you are doing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Between $500-800 in a slow month, probably closer to $1500-2000 on average. Now that I put that down in words… yikes!!

All up though, not in one punt. I go for a handful of punts at parlors and the odd visit to a full service venue over the mega expensive private WLs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i spent roughly 150 a week on 80k salary. if i were you go travel round trip to Asia. way less what you spend here and more luxury feeling like a king. Living the top notch. I travel every 6 month to Asian country 1 week 1k spend including accomodation, food and WL. Worth the value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d like to spend nothing hence I’m dating a ML and a WL. Perhaps one day I’ll get free sex? One perfect day…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't convince to spend money on the going talents in shops these days. I reckon I spent less than 1k this year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't want to tally it up, but it's got to be over 10k and close to 15k so far.