Thread: Help plz Looking for a specific type (tanned Thai) NSW

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation Help plz Looking for a specific type (tanned Thai) NSW

Hi Aus 99 just thought I壇 post this here and see if I got any help. I知 in the mood for a punt or even just a Thai massage but I知 specifically looking for a type and that is a Thai/Filipino dark skinned/ tanned slim lady. Please if anyone can give me any suggestions that would be sweet. I知 in Sydney but out west, but I知 honestly happy to drive to the city or most places within an hour. So please if you know of any brothels that specifically have more Thai girls let me know. Or if there are any massage places that have a lady matching that description please let me know here or in a dm. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by _D_ View Post
    Hi Aus 99 just thought I’d post this here and see if I got any help. I’m in the mood for a punt or even just a Thai massage but I’m specifically looking for a type and that is a Thai/Filipino dark skinned/ tanned slim lady. Please if anyone can give me any suggestions that would be sweet. I’m in Sydney but out west, but I’m honestly happy to drive to the city or most places within an hour. So please if you know of any brothels that specifically have more Thai girls let me know. Or if there are any massage places that have a lady matching that description please let me know here or in a dm. Thank you
    Sounds like you want an Issan girl as they tend to be darker skinned, but I don't know any specifics. And I wouldn't mention her darker color to her; darker skin is looked down on (manual labor). Just one of those cultural differences that make no sense to Falangs but is understood by every Thai.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing better than seeing your white cock sliding into a nice brown Thai girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona from Sydney Girls Massage! Hottest tan girl ever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's also at Parra Blossoms on Thursday and Sunday! Can't go wrong with her! 3 pineapples all up for that tight pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ava at 185 Military Rd. Just moved down from Brisbane. 6-8, all over dark tan, fucks well, reverse cowgirl was good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    Mona from Sydney Girls Massage! Hottest tan girl ever
    Did you mean Mina ? She the only one on the website that has the look. Unless it’s a different girl?/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jenny at Always 18 in Bondi, works there 6 days a week - skinny Thai ML, great personality, great massage, bolt ons & keep the tips flowing & she'll deliver.

Kara at 227 North Strathfield. From Isaan... Fits the job description...
    Sage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Kara provide any extras or just standard service?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Nothing better than seeing your white cock sliding into a nice brown Thai girl
    I whole heartedly agree with this.....might have to make this happen ASAP