Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When a WL buys you gifts

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Only thing I have received is a glass of red wine. I think that was an attempt to get me to book an extra 30 mins with the girl just sitting there drinking wine - no work for her and extra $$$.

Drank quickly and left within the original 1 hour booking time anyway. Haha....
    That reminds me I got some wine from Catherine from Ginza years ago!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I buy my top 10 customers for the year Xmas presents so I cant see anything wrong with this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Twice I said to girls "get me something while you are back in Thailand" and twice I got a packet of Thai biscuits from the airport duty free shop!

I would certainly say over the years, not so much gifts but extra time on a booking which is probably the best gift of all. Its always been with regulars over the years. Regulars would often allow a extra 30 mins - 1 hour in addition to the hour I already paid for. It wouldn't happen all the time but at least twice a week if I saw them more than once.

We all know the girls are working for $$$ but when they offer extra time for free, I think it says a lot about them. Of course they wanted my $$$ and for me to return but to offer extra time at their expense, says a lot about certain WL's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got a sweater for my birthday by a very nice Korean massage lady, from the days of Romeo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The only 2 gifts you don't wanna be getting from a sex worker is an STD or an unplanned pregnancy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The only 2 gifts you don't wanna be getting from a sex worker is an STD or an unplanned pregnancy.
    🙂 spot on 👆 let’s be real about the whole situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The relationship is you give and they take. I’ve never heard of a SW paying a guy for sex. I’ve heard of guys shafting their SW girlfriends by being lazy not working and not contributing. Hence out of supposed love she still provides but a horse can only drag the cart for so long without sustenance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I have received the following gifts from WLs:

a bottle of water
    a Tic Tac
    a Tim Tam
    a Mentos
    a cherry tomato
    a cigarette ( I don’t smoke but I thought it was rude to refuse and told her I would smoke it later)
    a grape

Oh well ... it's the thought that counts
    Update to the list. I also received a cookie from a WL a while ago

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I received a lovely hankerchief from the legendary Ayumi (ex-533, Sutherland, etc) when she was working in Marrickville, shortly before she left the game for good (I think; please advise me if otherwise!)

Unusual as it was, the gesture was appreciated- she says she was just happy that I remembered her. Lovely lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Chinese ML I was seeing kinda regularly many years ago gave me a really nice quality polo shirt. And a couple of weeks after that she asked if I could buy her a $2,500 LV handbag. Funny, I never saw her again after that...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chinese tea leaves
    Pack of Chinese cigarettes
    Good luck bracelet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I would certainly say over the years, not so much gifts but extra time on a booking which is probably the best gift of all. Its always been with regulars over the years. Regulars would often allow a extra 30 mins - 1 hour in addition to the hour I already paid for. It wouldn't happen all the time but at least twice a week if I saw them more than once.

We all know the girls are working for $$$ but when they offer extra time for free, I think it says a lot about them. Of course they wanted my $$$ and for me to return but to offer extra time at their expense, says a lot about certain WL's.
    How doed this work? Wouldn't the shop buzz you out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    A Chinese ML I was seeing kinda regularly many years ago gave me a really nice quality polo shirt. And a couple of weeks after that she asked if I could buy her a $2,500 LV handbag. Funny, I never saw her again after that...
    One ML asked me to buy them a coffee machine haha

Chinese tea
    Very nice Chinese tea set (though those small cups baffle me (but it's the thought that counts)
    Lunch
    My favorite drink, with crushed ice

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    How doed this work? Wouldn't the shop buzz you out?
    Yes, normally the shop would buzz you or knock on the door but if you're a regular and get along with management (mamasans, papasans or even bosses) which I've met, they will let you stay beyond your booking time. It's rare for it to happen as technically the shops not making money but being a regular and also being friendly with management, can lead to such benefits. As I said, it's a case by case basis but yeah, it's possible.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One wl gave me her brand new washing machine when she had to go back home unexpectedly. A few others have paid to extend out of their own pocket, "just don't tell the boss!".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I put together some Ikea furniture for a M/L once( lounge, lamps, coffee table, bedroom bench ). She was so happy she let me fuck her twice, stay overnight, fuck her twice again, cooked me bacon & eggs & toast breakfast then sent me on my way. Worked for me. Never got anything from anyone else since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decades ago I had one thai WL pay for extra time. It turned out she wanted me to set her up in a unit in Burwood. I didn’t do that but got her free accommodation at my mates place for six months. I never asked what their arrangement was. Didn’t care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I put together some Ikea furniture for a M/L once( lounge, lamps, coffee table, bedroom bench ). She was so happy she let me fuck her twice, stay overnight, fuck her twice again, cooked me bacon & eggs & toast breakfast then sent me on my way. Worked for me. Never got anything from anyone else since.
    Sounds like a pretty fair deal mate...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast