Thread: K Chaerin

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Chaerin

Working my way through a backlog of ARs for WLs I've seen across both Ginzas, and time to drop an AR on K Chaerin from Ginza Empire. I usually make bookings, but on the day I saw Chaerin, it was a walk-in after a girl I'd booked at Ginza Club cancelled.

Appearance:
    Chaerin is tall and slim. I would say at least 170cm as indicated on her listing on the GE website. She's not gym fit, so is probably a naturally slim person. She has long, straight black hair, and nice face with a great smile. Quite big eyes. B/C breasts which felt natural and not enhanced. She's not shaved down below, but is neatly trimmed. She has a tattoo on her back and her shoulder. She has a nice, soft, grab-able bottom. She is more of a MILF than a young vixen.

Photo Accuracy:
    I don't think the photos are of her. I would say she's a bit slimmer than what the photos indicate.

Personality:
    Chaerin is quite engaging and not the shy, reserved type. She has a lovely smile that appears readily and often. She's very accommodating and seems to get into the session too.

Communication:
    Her English is fine to communicate, and we were able to talk about a range of things between my 2 shots without encountering language barriers.

1Hr-2Shot Session Highlights:
    * Warm hug and DFK on entry.
    * Nice shower BBBJ and pussyslide.
    * Passionate DFK.
    * Nice BBBJ. She goes quite deep and also uses her hands.
    * She gave a pussyslide which was good, although not at the level of the top K girls.
    * Enjoys DATY and gets quite wet.
    * Great eye-contact during sex, which was especially hot in doggie as she twisted around to look me in the eye.
    * Chaerin is proactive in urging the finish to be CIM. The first shot, I came in the condom, and the second, CIM.

Summary:
    K Chaerin is a lovely MILF-y lady who is very service oriented, but also makes it an engaging time with you, seeming to enjoy it too. She has a lovely, slim body, great service all-round, and proactively wants you to CIM. She is more a hot GFE than a full-blown PSE.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR bro. Thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR. Did she offer rimming?

Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Working my way through a backlog of ARs for WLs I've seen across both Ginzas, and time to drop an AR on K Chaerin from Ginza Empire. I usually make bookings, but on the day I saw Chaerin, it was a walk-in after a girl I'd booked at Ginza Club cancelled.

Appearance:
    Chaerin is tall and slim. I would say at least 170cm as indicated on her listing on the GE website. She's not gym fit, so is probably a naturally slim person. She has long, straight black hair, and nice face with a great smile. Quite big eyes. B/C breasts which felt natural and not enhanced. She's not shaved down below, but is neatly trimmed. She has a tattoo on her back and her shoulder. She has a nice, soft, grab-able bottom. She is more of a MILF than a young vixen.

Photo Accuracy:
    I don't think the photos are of her. I would say she's a bit slimmer than what the photos indicate.

Personality:
    Chaerin is quite engaging and not the shy, reserved type. She has a lovely smile that appears readily and often. She's very accommodating and seems to get into the session too.

Communication:
    Her English is fine to communicate, and we were able to talk about a range of things between my 2 shots without encountering language barriers.

1Hr-2Shot Session Highlights:
    * Warm hug and DFK on entry.
    * Nice shower BBBJ and pussyslide.
    * Passionate DFK.
    * Nice BBBJ. She goes quite deep and also uses her hands.
    * She gave a pussyslide which was good, although not at the level of the top K girls.
    * Enjoys DATY and gets quite wet.
    * Great eye-contact during sex, which was especially hot in doggie as she twisted around to look me in the eye.
    * Chaerin is proactive in urging the finish to be CIM. The first shot, I came in the condom, and the second, CIM.

Summary:
    K Chaerin is a lovely MILF-y lady who is very service oriented, but also makes it an engaging time with you, seeming to enjoy it too. She has a lovely, slim body, great service all-round, and proactively wants you to CIM. She is more a hot GFE than a full-blown PSE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seconded! Chaerin is great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MackyD View Post
    Nice AR. Did she offer rimming?
    Her listing of services offered on the GE website says she does rimming. But I'm not a fan of it, and we never got to the point where she offered.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks. Great AR, and she’s certainly on my list 👍
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Her listing of services offered on the GE website says she does rimming. But I'm not a fan of it, and we never got to the point where she offered.