Thread: Alana (PCD) - Brazilian waterfall

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Alana (PCD) - Brazilian waterfall

I've been a devoted follower of PCD for several months now, having tried both her Asian menu and more recently, her tantalizing Latin options.
    Ever since she showcased Alana on her X account, she instantly made it to the top of my must-try list.

Last week, I finally secured a booking with her. I managed to catch her in Epping.
    With a preference for early appointments, I scheduled mine for 10:30 AM, conveniently slotting it into my work-from-home routine.

Navigating to her apartment was extremely easy with Google Maps, found parking and a bit of walking, I pinned down the address and confirmed the apartment number via chat.

The moment Alana opened the door, she greeted me, wearing black lingerie similar to the one she uses in her X (Twitter) profile picture.

We had a small chat, the typical questions, where are you from, how long have you been here, How long have you worked?
    I discovered some interesting points that made me feel more excited. She claims to be new to the industry, her first days, but she has some experience working in webcam.
    She has a pretty face, not innocent-looking, more like a smart kind of face.

About her body, she is definitely not skinny, but not fat either, she has a curvy body, a nice round ass and big boobs.
    She has white-tan skin and green eyes. Her pics are a little edited, but you get what you see.

She got naked while talking and we proceeded to the shower. It looks like she enjoys this, maybe because she is new and it is still exciting for her.
    I say this coz she was already wet when I touch her pussy while we were in the shower, a few kisses and went to the room.
    Not too much action until this point as we were still talking.

Please note, I am a fan of masturbating the girls, fingering them, and trying to make them cum, or squirt. It is usually very exciting when they are not used to it, and I have experienced the first squit a few times. Or at least that's what they say. So, I consider myself good at this.
    After mentioning that, you can imagine, once in the room, I went directly to lick her pussy, and this is when things started to get wet very quickly.
    As mentioned, I usually have to finger the girls to make them squirt...
    And it usually takes a few minutes, movement, effort...
    With Alana, it is the first time, she squirts only with my tongue, she had an orgasm with maybe 1 minute of licking... and made my face wet...
    My very first reaction was like.. eeww.. but then I was like.. this is cool... her squirt was really abundant, so I decided to keep my face at a safe distance from there and proceeded to use my fingers..
    Usually, I have to put my fingers inside and do the classic Spiderman move to get more squirt... Alana is different.. she has clit orgasm... so only touching outside makes her cum.. and very easily....
    and very wet...

She squirts.. maybe 4 or 5 times... really, don't want to exaggerate... I want to clarify, its not me being the master of the orgasms.. it is her, who is extremely sensible and so easy to make her cum...
    After I fill my squirt thirst, I put my dick in her mouth, while I keep squeezing her pussy with my fingers...

I always with the dilemma of licking or not that clit, as I knew I might end up completely wet...
    Once my dick was hard enough, I proceeded to fuck her, first face to face, and directly kissing her...
    I thought she would refuse my kisses, as I was almost drinking her cum a few seconds before, but she was so horny she didn't care...

Few mins after, change position, to enjoy that huge ass and fuck her from behind...
    That is also a big win for her, as she has a round thick ass...

I ended my adventure cumming in her boobs... or her belly... the point is that the final position was me fingering her again, happy to get one more squirt, while she was doing a HJ.
    Usually, I leave the place like that and prefer to take a shower at home, but this time not possible.
    I really needed that shower as my legs were all wet.

So I had the chance to keep chatting with her.
    Notice, that she speaks Portuguese, and I also speak a little, not sure if she can have that fluent conversation in English.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR, what's PCD X handle bro?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    Thanks for the AR, what's PCD X handle bro?
    https://x.com/Pcdollsupdates

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looks hot on that PCD X site....wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone have their WeChat?

Senior Member(無間使者)