PersonÂ’s Name : Maya

Date of Visit : Numerous occasions over the past two years

Rates : $110 - 45 mins

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ. Body slides available for $50

Overview:

I have been going to this place for the past two years or so. I would say this is my regular, even though the place can do with some considerable improvement and a back entrance would be great. Also, my regular girl here is Maya. I have tried others over the years which I will post in other threads.

Part 1 - Given that I am regular now, Maya is aware of what I need/enjoy. So, my part 1 with Maya is very sensual and soft, a lot of ball teasing, squeezing and touching all over. I opt without oil for part 1 as I enjoy her soft hands. I would say the touching part is about 10mins with the rest of the session mainly focused on touching the little gentleman. It gets to the point where I have to ask her to turn around as I am at the point of no return.

Part 2: as I said, I usually ask for the turn around with about 20mins left. This is the best part of the whole ordeal as it's literally a dick worship until I cum. She would focus on the little guy for the whole 20minutes, to the point where she is in completely control of me. I usually tell her to put more oil so I won't explode- I like waiting until the very last minute to do it.

I have also opted for a body slide a few times, even though I really enjoyed it, I prefer just a normal service. At the end, I cum, she cleans up and everything is sorted.

She is not much of a talker but she is very friendly and accomodating. No kissing but light touching is allowed.

WIR: Yes.

This is my first post so bear with me if there are mistakes.