Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A hypothetical question

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Easy, take the rent and spend it on a mixture other girls.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Easy, take the rent and spend it on a mixture other girls.
    Problem is, $500 bucks doesn't go very far these days with the high prices. Plus, you gotta consider the unique chemistry that takes place in that apartment. You're not gonna get that in a punt. Well, it could go either way, good and bad chemistry but I think you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I would do it bro. Go for it. Why not ? She's getting accomodation and you're getting something in return. If she's a uni student, even better. As long as you have consent then it's fine. Maybe send her a WeChat message with some sort of agreement to cover your ass and you'll be fine.
    Why not?
    • Both agree, WeChat message concurring.
    • Scenario 1
      He gets tired of the same game every week. Tells her he's old, tired, it's been nice, but she needs to start paying rent next week. She says no, no rent. He's reneging (she speaks excellent English) on the deal, he's used her, abused her, and now he wants to throw her in the trash. He tells her she'll have to move. No, she won't. No sex, no rent. He's been sexually abusing her, raped her, and she'll go to the police. The WeChat is immaterial, ancient history, and perhaps an illegal contract. SHE wanted to stop, but he's forcing her to continue. Yes, it's he said, she said, but that "he said" is going to need a lawyer, and I don't think lawyers come cheap in SYD. And you have the publicity... tabloid fodder for sure. Poor foreign SYT student abused by dirty old man... Either way, he's going to pay.
    • Scenario 2
      She gets tired, wants to stop. He's asking too much, too often. Fine, he says OK, rent starts next week. No, no rent, no sex. See above.

Landlord - tenant. PURE and simple. MONEY (or services) paid for space occupied. As long as those services are socially acceptable, cooking, cleaning, etc. Sexual services? Proceed at your own risk.

Some say I'm paranoid. I'm just deeply versed in risk analysis, costs, benefits, and risk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $500 a week is over $2000 a month.
    Not worth giving up this income just to get laid.
    You can get laid by any number of women at shops when you decide, and with whom.

Your tenant would have a great deal for herself (not you) if she goes rent free in return for opening her legs once or winces week for an hour or two!!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not to mention, it could turn into a BF/GF situation which would be totally unwanted. I'm sure my friend would totally not want that.

Yep, it's an open and shut case. I'd say even if she didn't mention anything about the rent, it would be a bad move to do anything with her simply because of the tenancy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also note that two of the conditions for a de-facto relationship are living together and having an intimate relationship. Consider any legal implications there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would take the rent, don't want to complicate things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anybody get those Facebook feeds from backpacking girls looking for work or a place to stay. Obviously fake, but quite funny.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If she was an absolute glamour....maybe smash her when the need arises and take some coin off the rent , but every week is taking it to extremes IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12