Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    I have been punting for 25 years. totally addicted to a good massage. Back in those days it was both nude from the start. A dud massage was very very rare! was only $35 all up for half hr nude body to body. sometimes got a blowy and or full service for included. These days the girls want extra for fucken everything.
    That's a fucken long career bro! You're due for a long service (pun intended)

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    That's a fucken long career bro! You're due for a long service (pun intended)
    Hahaha yes i have a long service weekend in Brisbane coming up, its hard trying to plan punts up there with no idea about the scene. It seems we get spoilt in Sydney!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From what I have read in postings by Brothers in interstate cities, we are definitely spoilt here in Sydney...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    i'm 78 and has been punting since yo mama was born. I love a good punt! Got few wives, kids and grandkids. I'm addicted but it better than being addicted to drugs. I love the smell of a pussy in the morning
    Wow, thats impressive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt was in 1982.
    My latest punt is today.

That’s 42 years of womanising, cheating and punting. I expect to continue the same for at least the next twenty years though it can get stressful juggling too many women. Too many women expect too much time. I just don’t have the time for everyone plus any other interests I may have like a normal guy.

I currently have three women on the go.

Plus punting.

Time.

Now everyone gets an allocation of time. That’s the only way I can do it. The moment they want more time it becomes stressful as that can encroach into the next sector of time and that is my biggest problem.

I feel like sometimes I have to have the women as nature intended…One man and many women. I’m sure that’s how things were back centuries ago.

I cannot stop.

It’s too late for a leopard to change its spots.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    My latest punt is today.

That’s 42 years of womanising, cheating and punting. I expect to continue the same for at least the next twenty years though it can get stressful juggling too many women. Too many women expect too much time. I just don’t have the time for everyone plus any other interests I may have like a normal guy.

Plus punting.

Time.

Now everyone gets an allocation of time. That’s the only way I can do it. The moment they want more time it becomes stressful as that can encroach into the next sector of time and that is my biggest problem.

I feel like sometimes I have to have the women as nature intended…One man and many women. I’m sure that’s how things were back centuries ago.

I cannot stop.

Whatever your name is, you are actually hilarious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My latest punt is today.

Plus punting.

Time.

I cannot stop.

Man, I juggle, manipulate, tell lies over 30+ years, but your circumstance is the definition of full on stress.

Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Whatever your name is, you are actually hilarious.
    Reggie, every word in my post above is true.

It’s very stressful some days trying to keep so many women happy. That’s all I can say.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s all I can say.

If only that were true Vinnie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If only that were true Vinnie.
    It’s 1000% true.

Spend a day in my life and you’ll get stressed out too. It started back in the early eighties when I read an article on a guy who had a polyamorous relationship with two women.

After reading that article I thought “hey, I could be just like him”. Well today after 42 years of womanising I’m still being just like him though only better. He’s 82 and I doubt he has much steam, so I carry the torch in his honour…

True story.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s 1000% true.

Spend a day in my life and you’ll get stressed out too. It started back in the early eighties when I read an article on a guy who had a polyamorous relationship with two women.

After reading that article I thought “hey, I could be just like him”. Well today after 42 years of womanising I’m still being just like him though only better. He’s 82 and I doubt he has much steam, so I carry the torch in his honour…

True story.
    As usual you missed my point, too busy figuratively looking at yourself in the mirror.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As usual you missed my point, too busy figuratively looking at yourself in the mirror.

My forum posts are a reflection my life Reginald.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just having a beer down at barangaroo, good swim, feel clear again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reflecting. . On the abuse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As old as gurrumul yunupingu. Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now I am getting asked politely to move along , fencing for vivid

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is what you need (to the above ignored mentally unwell individual):
    https://www.healthline.com/health/what-is-a-lobotomy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You have lived and are living a truly wonderful life vinnie. No one else on the forum can match you...why???

Because the rest of us are hamstrung by the borders of reality, you roam through your imaginary life frolicking with women and riding into the sunset on your unicorn.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't worry too much about sibons new incarnation Goldy...just ignore him like we used too.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Don't worry too much about sibons new incarnation Goldy...just ignore him like we used too.
    More and more, I thank the SysAdmin for implementing the Ignore List. Like being able to chat in the living room with adults, while the children are banished to the kiddies' room to babble away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast