I saw Ran two weeks ago and so this AR is a little late due to work commitments and lack of free time. The first thing you notice about Ran is her statuesque slender body. Her profile says 163cm and she has to be all of that, if not a little more. In heels, Ran is obviously taller and, without an ounce of fat, Ran is a delight to look at, even with clothes still on. Half her pics are taken at the shop with the other half an obvious match of the same girl and so are accurate.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/ran-jp/

We share the normal greetings and I see her English is pretty good. Certainly better than my Japanese, regardless of how hard I try. Ran is wearing a pretty red dress with portions missing on the side showing off her sexy thighs and bum, which she has no hesitation in ensuring you get an eyeful. Ran is justifiably proud of her body and likes to show it off. Lucky us!

We kiss and touch a little between exchanging pleasantries and the second thing you notice is how soft and smooth her skin is. I couldn’t stop touching her and then in a flash, Ran steps out of her heels and off comes the dress and sexy lingerie to take a quick shower. It is then I get to see her whole model-like body naked in front of me and her perfect proportions (for punters like me who like slim/slender girls). Lovely long slender legs, nice tight bum, perfect size around her hips and pussy, followed by a tight flat stomach and natural A-cup boobs. All topped off with a pretty face. I follow her into the shower once she steps and within a few minutes we are toweling off and lying on the bed.

Ran takes charge and starts a cat bath starting with my neck, then chest, nipples stomach and on to my cock. Although I was her second customer at Fireflies, it’s clear this is not her first rodeo, as mentioned in some other ARs and the benefits of her experience are wonderful to receive.

As she is licking and sucking me, my left hand ventures between her legs and Ran has no hesitation in spreading them slightly so I can access her little shaved pussy, her lips and her clit. I start flicking her clit with my left hand and interpret the occasional small convulsions and sharp intake of breath as signs of approval. I guess it was hard to give more specific feedback with her mouth full of my cock.

I am really enjoying her BBBJ, but can’t lie there forever, because my tongue has work to do. I ask Ran to lie on her back and …. pretty much repeat the same journey as she did with me, but starting off with DFK, then her neck, breasts, nipples, stomach and pussy. Ran spreads her legs as I kneel between them and start to lick her. Not only is this girl quite gorgeous and experienced, but she is also very responsive as I start to explore her pussy. While Ran is very responsive, it takes a little while to bring her to first orgasm, but it was pretty nice when it arrived. Small convulsions, heavy breathing and a moment lost in time for her as she momentarily went to a very sensual place. I was also in a nice place, lying between her lovely long legs and slender thighs tasting her juices while licking her cunt. Ran told me later that she had not cum with her first customer, so this was her first for the day.

Change position slightly so I could gently rub her clit and labia while licking her and Ran cums for a second time. Then a third time while rubbing her g-spot with FIP during more DATY. It is nice to see this pretty girl convulsing on the bed in front of me. Not big wild convulsions like I have mentioned in other ARs, but small sensual ones. As always, whatever I write is factual from my time with the girl unless advised otherwise.

Time to fuck and so on with the condom and I slowly push inside her. Ran is pretty wet and she takes the full length as I slowly slide inside her. Ran is tight, but not tiny and pretty much as I expected inside this young slender girl. It is clear that Ran likes cock and there are no fake hesitations, FOAM or other BS.

We fuck in mish most of the time because I am captivated by the view and she likes DFK while I am inside her. Ran is tall enough for me to comfortable lick her nipples while fucking and I swap between enjoying her sweet little A-cups and DFK. Just delightful. I think Ran may have cum again in mish, but not 100% sure. From time to time, I rest on my elbows and lift Ran's head up to mine for DFK. We then move to doggy and then cowgirl. All lovely!

Time is running out, so ask for a little more catbath, BBBJ and CIM. Ran obliges and gives a great BBBJ plus CIM to finish. She prolongs the ecstasy from CIM with some very sensitive tongue and mouth action on the head of my cock after I explode. Nice! WIR? Definitely!