Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loyalty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Loyalty

Anyone have a similar experience where you have shown loyalty to one shop and or girl for a long time and start to feel unappreciated but you keep going back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Guy View Post
    Anyone have a similar experience where you have shown loyalty to one shop and or girl for a long time and start to feel unappreciated but you keep going back.
    It's about the money ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Doesn’t sounds like you are punting, but more like dating. If you are feeling unappreciated, that’s a good sign that you should stop. Are you falling for that girl? That is dangerous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time lurker and first time posting here. I am having similar experience. I know it shouldn’t happen but I think Im falling for the girl…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time lurker and first time posting here. I am having similar experience. I know it shouldn’t happen but I think Im falling in

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The more you go the lazier they get and the worse they treat you, they think your a chump little bitch who they can step on.

You need to book a session with someone else in the same shop, don't be afraid you will upset her who cares fuck her, I had to do it recently, booked it right in her face then waited a couple of weeks, the next time I went she flipped me straight over went at like she had been waiting and thinking about it like she should, wouldn't stop till I blew in her mouth then acted all sweet total attitude shift appreciation suddenly showed up, it's buyers market out there business isn't that good, plenty of good choices let her know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by x0lover View Post
    Doesn’t sounds like you are punting, but more like dating. If you are feeling unappreciated, that’s a good sign that you should stop. Are you falling for that girl? That is dangerous
    More so the shop than any one girl but yeah I probably have fallen for girls there too.
    Agree probably is time to move on and try other places and girls.
    Hard to break the routine though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post
    The more you go the lazier they get and the worse they treat you, they think your a chump little bitch who they can step on.

You need to book a session with someone else in the same shop, don't be afraid you will upset her who cares fuck her, I had to do it recently, booked it right in her face then waited a couple of weeks, the next time I went she flipped me straight over went at like she had been waiting and thinking about it like she should, wouldn't stop till I blew in her mouth then acted all sweet total attitude shift appreciation suddenly showed up, it's buyers market out there business isn't that good, plenty of good choices let her know.
    That's exactly what happened mate, I'd become her bitch and she knew it. Tried other girls there and worked for a while service came back but because she's popular at this shop and chumps pay well above market rates she doesn't give a rat's about loyal customers, only the highest bidder.
    Stupid part was I was having fun in the shop with another girl who won't see me now because of her
    Fucked situation all round.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This the national pussy convention?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stupid part was I was having fun in the shop with another girl who won't see me now because of her
    Damn son, ya gotta start thinking with the right head, it's all business, transactional, don't get attached.
    What other industry has you paying decent dollar to be refused service due to BS like this

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What's the quote these days - if you want loyalty get a dog!
    $foW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loyalty is the naive word for what they're trying to do.

Extract more money off you by telling you or implying you get more if you come back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember some shops used to have loyalty cards and I always threw them away when they give it to me.

Some girls then offered to keep the card for me, so in a way I get a discount if I keep seeing the her lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys for all the advice. Duly noted

Better yet thanks for those who have messaged recommendations to get me out of this rut. I was going to said shop anything from 2 - 4 times a week so cashed up after a short break. I'll work my way through your recommendations and report back in a week or so.

Thanks boys

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Thanks guys for all the advice. Duly noted

Better yet thanks for those who have messaged recommendations to get me out of this rut. I was going to said shop anything from 2 - 4 times a week so cashed up after a short break. I'll work my way through your recommendations and report back in a week or so.

Thanks boys
    Thats the spirit fella.
    You will be yabba dabba dooing new and fun girls in no time.
    2-4 times a week, no wonder shops tried to trap you. Spread the love man.
    Shops should be begging you to be a regular not driving you away

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    Thats the spirit fella.
    You will be yabba dabba dooing new and fun girls in no time.
    2-4 times a week, no wonder shops tried to trap you. Spread the love man.
    Shops should be begging you to be a regular not driving you away
    Exactly Barney
    You would think they would appreciate regular customers coming to their shop and not want to lose them.
    Not just one girl losing my business here.
    Jake is on the money too. Any other business would do whatever it took to keep you as their customer.
    Not this one apparently.

Ah well their loss. Won't make the same mistake again.
    Already started to share the love as you say and man it's feeling good.

Another update on how it's going next week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah well their loss. Won't make the same mistake again.
    Already started to share the love as you say and man it's feeling good.

Another update on how it's going next week
    Glad to hear ya out of the slump and getting around.
    This game has it's ups and downs, and it appears that you're on your way upppp.

Let us know what hidden gems you uncover.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Loyalty is an interesting thing. Depends on who your loyal to. The girls get you in, but come and go. To most of them you are just $$$.
    It's the shop owners who will repay loyalty, to the business and whoever works there on that day. I have found that establishing a relationship with the boss taking the bookings works well.
    Fond memories of calling Pam at Stanley Street for the menu and finding gems time and again, often on her recommendations. Some of them still around today and never an issue trying a new girl or seeing and old fave.
    Currently there are a couple of well known places with a similar feel and messaging the owner who's taking bookings can unearth interesting new experiences.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's exactly what happened mate, I'd become her bitch and she knew it. Tried other girls there and worked for a while service came back but because she's popular at this shop and chumps pay well above market rates she doesn't give a rat's about loyal customers, only the highest bidder.
    I have been in the same situation mate. Problem is that even though you know it is only business, it is hard to not become attached. By the way how did you get to know that other customers paid her more. Did she tell you about it? As far as I know they don't disclose the tips. How did you find out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More so the shop than any one girl but yeah I probably have fallen for girls there too.
    Agree probably is time to move on and try other places and girls.
    Hard to break the routine though
    Very true. It's very hard to break the routine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast