Thread: Information

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Information

Hi,
    There was a receptionist in a massage shop. I wanted to ask if she offers or provides any service. Will I get into any trouble if I ask her?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by xavierwoods View Post
    Hi,
    There was a receptionist in a massage shop. I wanted to ask if she offers or provides any service. Will I get into any trouble if I ask her?

Cheers,
    How fast are your reflexes? And I'd certainly stand more than an arm's length away...

I'd say ask NICELY (do you fuck? is poor form), and don't necessarily expect an honest answer, especially if you're new to the shop. But if you're polite, throw in a small compliment, you'll never know unless you ask. You WON'T be the first. "Do you only work reception?" is pretty neutral.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    How fast are your reflexes? And I'd certainly stand more than an arm's length away...

I'd say ask NICELY (do you fuck? is poor form), and don't necessarily expect an honest answer, especially if you're new to the shop. But if you're polite, throw in a small compliment, you'll never know unless you ask. You WON'T be the first. "Do you only work reception?" is pretty neutral.
    Thank you. Will going to apply this one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You have asked this same question several times.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You have asked this same question several times.
    He seems to have a mamasan or girl-behind-the-counter fetish. I can totally see that happening in some settings. For example, I've met some really hot pharmacists. One of them gave me my COVID jab if I recall correctly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Bunnings girls bang my gong. Those boots.......

the reception at 130 Botany would.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it just me or is this question been asked an Inordinate amount of times recently?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He seems to have a mamasan or girl-behind-the-counter fetish. I can totally see that happening in some settings. For example, I've met some really hot pharmacists. One of them gave me my COVID jab if I recall correctly.
    Forbidden fruit, maybe a middle name of "Adam"...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's generally a good policy to ask the receptionist occasionally, because many were previously ML/WL's. It's a sort of compliment and the woman hasn't been born that doesn't like to be flattered. Tells them that they've still got "it." Even if you get no more than a smile it's still worth it, because she's that bit more likely to help out the nice client generally than one who ignores her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    the reception at 130 Botany would.
    I remember going there one evening many years ago. The recep said all the girls were busy, so I asked if she would give a massage. She said she couldn't, but offered me her phone number if I wanted a private session off-site after hours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember going there one evening many years ago. The recep said all the girls were busy, so I asked if she would give a massage. She said she couldn't, but offered me her phone number if I wanted a private session off-site after hours.
    That's even better!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recently got the personal phone number of one of the girls I see...I plan on asking her for a private session in her time....might get lucky...