Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blonde Asians

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blonde Asian

Looking for reccomendations on dark skin Asian girls with blonde hair.
    Any tips where to find would be appreciated
    Last edited by Thai Me Up; 23-05-2024 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Updated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nope had a bad experience with a blonde female asian, it's stuck in my head now, stay away from blonde asians , it's just me. Has to be a knock out to see one again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thai Me Up View Post
    Looking for reccomendations on dark skin Asian girls with blonde hair.
    Any tips where to find would be appreciated
    I love the same, especially when they have Tatts and big fake boltons too.
    It is hard to find blonde Asians in Brisbane as you have to put in the leg work as the ads that promote blonde Asians usually have a very loose definition of Blonde.
    At present I have none on my radar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I love the same, especially when they have Tatts and big fake boltons too.
    It is hard to find blonde Asians in Brisbane as you have to put in the leg work as the ads that promote blonde Asians usually have a very loose definition of Blonde.
    At present I have none on my radar.
    Thanks mate,
    I was seeing one for a while but she's moved on so looking for another.

Add glasses to tatts and bolt ons man what a combination Haha

The search continues..

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Now fellas, i know i like a gay old time, but I get to come home to my Betty every night.

Hows this for an idea? Find your fave non blonde ml.
    You know the one that does that thing with her tongue you like and fills in all the other criteria you desire and…..

Ask her to dye her hair blonde.

Flatter her, the ole ego boost
    Say she would have way more customers, the old fatter wallet approach

Worst she can say is no and you just say ok, will find my blonde asian elsewhere.
    She says yes, tell her to contact you so you can see her immediately after done.
    Have a great session afterwards

For a stoneage guy, im a genius.
    Yabba dabba and out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very expensive, but Sarina Song in Sydney, https://www.sarinasong.com/ is a young blonde, Australian born Chinese lady. She occassionally tours to Brisbane.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Look up Alina in privates. Been there she's exactly as you describing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thai Me Up View Post
    Thanks mate,
    I was seeing one for a while but she's moved on so looking for another.

Add glasses to tatts and bolt ons man what a combination Haha

The search continues..
    The light emitting lady at TTN fulfilled most of those criteria when I saw her, but that was a few months ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When i was leaving GL in Aspley recently there was a blonde haired Asian girl sitting at the front counter looking at her phone. I just quickly glanced and she wasn't looking in my direction so i didn't get the best of views, but she was probably the sort of thing the OP is looking for.

It was only a fortnight ago so probably still around and still blonde so flick them a message and see if she what you are after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen a blonde Asian at Asian Star. Can’t remember her name but she was one of my worst punts there. I do agree that they look pretty hot though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honey used to work at T5 was a blonde but she isn't a dark skinned. For my knowledge, she has gone solo. Nice friendly personality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Very expensive, but Sarina Song in Sydney, https://www.sarinasong.com/ is a young blonde, Australian born Chinese lady. She occassionally tours to Brisbane.
    Thanks Fred
    Damm she looks 🔥
    See she has a friend too.
    Double trouble

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    The light emitting lady at TTN fulfilled most of those criteria when I saw her, but that was a few months ago.
    Thanks @Vflowers
    She is still there. I've seen her on and off for a few years. Great value and service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissy Boy View Post
    Honey used to work at T5 was a blonde but she isn't a dark skinned. For my knowledge, she has gone solo. Nice friendly personality.
    Thanks @Brissyboy
    Dark skin is a preference but it's the blonde hair and friendly engaging personality thats more important. If you have a link for Honey please send me a PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    used to be a Japanese one on the gold coast doing shop massage and private outcall for selected customers.. I heard she got a BF and settled down... wouldn't mind another run at that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    La...e just started at LMH and also works in the city. Malaysian, all over dark tan, no tan lines. $200 of action was recently enjoyed. She has sandy coloured long hair which she encourages being pulled when things warm up. If she shaved and offered DFK she would be popular. Size 10-12, just normally over my size range, large D cup boobs, which have half a brick in each.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    La...e just started at LMH and also works in the city. Malaysian, all over dark tan, no tan lines. $200 of action was recently enjoyed. She has sandy coloured long hair which she encourages being pulled when things warm up. If she shaved and offered DFK she would be popular. Size 10-12, just normally over my size range, large D cup boobs, which have half a brick in each.
    Thanks Peter.
    My list is growing LoL
    La...E sounds like a lot of fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    When i was leaving GL in Aspley recently there was a blonde haired Asian girl sitting at the front counter looking at her phone. I just quickly glanced and she wasn't looking in my direction so i didn't get the best of views, but she was probably the sort of thing the OP is looking for.

It was only a fortnight ago so probably still around and still blonde so flick them a message and see if she what you are after.
    Yea I've seen her there when I was seeing another girl.

Looked hot so will definitely be going back to check her out.
    Definitely the type I'm looking for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't Krystal at Tiktok also blonde? I haven't tried her but need to read the tiktok thread first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Isn't Krystal at Tiktok also blonde? I haven't tried her but need to read the tiktok thread first
    Yea she's hot and tight body, but personality is pretentious so never returned after 2 punts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast