Thread: Shops in Ashfield

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Shops in Ashfield

Sorry for what seems to be a noob question but I pretty much use the forums on my mobile 100% of the time so there may be a function I am missing.

Trying to look for shops in Ashfield as I'll be around there on Thurs, the only one I can find in a normal search function with keyword Ashfield is the the 295 shop.

Are there more and or how to find these on mobile? Side question how can I use the prefix search on mobile to find stuff for a certain shop only?

Thanks in advance. Just the shop names etc, no need to provide recommendation unless your blessed little heart decides to, I can run the search 🤣

Cheers,
    - F0x

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just avoid Lux massage on Liverpool Rd. i went there last week, overpriced, fake photos, mostly old ladies and terrible services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Sorry for what seems to be a noob question but I pretty much use the forums on my mobile 100% of the time so there may be a function I am missing.

Trying to look for shops in Ashfield as I'll be around there on Thurs, the only one I can find in a normal search function with keyword Ashfield is the the 295 shop.

Are there more and or how to find these on mobile? Side question how can I use the prefix search on mobile to find stuff for a certain shop only?

Thanks in advance. Just the shop names etc, no need to provide recommendation unless your blessed little heart decides to, I can run the search 🤣

Cheers,
    - F0x
    I have a mate that punts at the esplanade regularly. He has had a lot of bbfs punts from girls there ranging from 18-40+.

He’s Asian and says you have to be Asian to get offered extras??? So ymmv

I’ve only been to one shop there “Leela Thai Massage” I won a gift voucher there and actually went back a couple times because the massage is fantastic. Was 100% legit but this was 4-5 years ago or whatever when they open. Not sure if they’re still legit?

Best of luck, 295 is seedy as fuck, I’d steer clear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here's some I have been to.
    26 Ashfield Massage
    Unit 1/26 Hercules St, Ashfield NSW 2131
    Rnt

304Ashfieldmassage
    304 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield NSW 2131
    Rnt

Establishment: Elegance Health and Beauty Saloon
    287a Liverpool Rd, Ashfield
    Just a tug

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk