Thread: K Min - Meh Not my cup of tea.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Min - Meh Not my cup of tea.

Long Time lurker, had my first punt with C Bobo/Ginza from Pre Covid. Decided on new K Min. Love the photos and the description "Sexy Face". Slim Sexy Body. What not to like.

Paid damage for half hour. Went to Room 10. Knocked and open the door and saw pair of knockers in full view wearing black lingerie all exposed. It like the line-up from places out west. Don't see any resemblance to the photo. I don't think the photo is her or it's so heavily beautified/photoshop. It seem to me the description was wrote up using the photo instead of the real person. Certainly not 25, I think should belong to the mature category. Don't get me start on the sexy face. Got sucker with the photo.

In term of service, she did provide all as per description. But wasn't feel it especially I factor a pretty face and slim body more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post
    Long Time lurker, had my first punt with C Bobo/Ginza from Pre Covid. Decided on new K Min. Love the photos and the description "Sexy Face". Slim Sexy Body. What not to like.

Paid damage for half hour. Went to Room 10. Knocked and open the door and saw pair of knockers in full view wearing black lingerie all exposed. It like the line-up from places out west. Don't see any resemblance to the photo. I don't think the photo is her or it's so heavily beautified/photoshop. It seem to me the description was wrote up using the photo instead of the real person. Certainly not 25, I think should belong to the mature category. Don't get me start on the sexy face. Got sucker with the photo.

In term of service, she did provide all as per description. But wasn't feel it especially I factor a pretty face and slim body more.
    I would disregard all photos at the point for all shops. It is not a clear indication - your best bet is to come here, read the reviews and ask fellow punters to rate their face.

Here is a trick I learnt when choosing a girl blind from Ginza. If the description has something along the lines of "super pretty face" "super gorgeous face" "very pretty face" I would consider booking her.

if anything that isnt "pretty face" but "cute" or "girl next door" (which is in K Min's description) we can pretty much conclude she isnt that pretty.

Another factor to consider is the price. K Min is at 170/half an hour - if shes a stunner, that price is too low, especially for a K girl.

If you want a korean stunner, go book K Miki, but her price is 380/hr and dont take 30min bookings.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    I would disregard all photos at the point for all shops. It is not a clear indication - your best bet is to come here, read the reviews and ask fellow punters to rate their face.

Here is a trick I learnt when choosing a girl blind from Ginza. If the description has something along the lines of "super pretty face" "super gorgeous face" "very pretty face" I would consider booking her.
    Interesting you say that because her description says "sexy face" whatever that means. https://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3805

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree with you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing. Now others will know she is not like her photo or description.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thx for sharing. Does she at least have natural D's and how's the sex.she stat fish or into it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Thx for sharing. Does she at least have natural D's and how's the sex.she stat fish or into it?
    That was the only aspect which was correct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would be easier to take real photos of the girls and hide their faces
    The mucking around to Ginzarise photos must be time consuming
    Time to return to line ups...but also time consuming

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Totally agree with you
    Andy lau? 😎

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Andy lau? ��
    Oh. Where that in my profile. Everyone need an alter ego.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's a hard one to rate. Face is a 4/10 for me, but service was somehow a 10/10. Obviously very experienced and gets really into it. Also has one of the tightest K girl pussies I've had. Unfortunately face is a real let down for me which goes beyond the usual just 'not my type' and because of that I will not be returning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

if anything that isnt "pretty face" but "cute" or "girl next door" (which is in K Min's description) we can pretty much conclude she isnt that pretty..
    Holy shit I can confirm this is 100% accurate. Thank this man for giving away this trick for free because this will save you a lot of money, trust me.

Also most K WLs are not pretty, and they are old! If you are after looks then you should go for Japs or Viet. Forget about K-Pop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a classic prawn, keep the body throw away the head!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza has her speciality listed as mature... sorta a.give away there

Senior Member(無間使者)

if anything that isnt "pretty face" but "cute" or "girl next door" (which is in K Min's description) we can pretty much conclude she isnt that pretty.

Another factor to consider is the price. K Min is at 170/half an hour - if shes a stunner, that price is too low, especially for a K girl.

If you want a korean stunner, go book K Miki, but her price is 380/hr and dont take 30min bookings.
    Looks are one thing and we all like a pretty girl but they still have to fuck well. Sex is the primary concern, well for me it Is. it’s not like you’re going to a brothel to pose for pics with a WL is it? Something to show your bros possibly. That’d be ok and I’d pay extra for that.